Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Maxed again :)

They can provide us with a legend storage to store the gold and elixir to buy something which does not affects the base weight in a really mind boggling price. Like a skin for a billion or something like that.

Bring back the old blue zap walls at 6 million each with no increase on hit points, I will then keep them until a better graphic turns up.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaughterer View Post
    Bring back the old blue zap walls at 6 million each with no increase on hit points, I will then keep them until a better graphic turns up.
    People would sink 1.8 billion into those 300 wall segments in no time (2-3 months) and ask for more ..

When I say ďpeopleĒ I most definately include myself.

I am partial to ďnon hitpoint adding corner peicesĒ that can be build to whatever height the player want. (Translucent to avoid any advantage)

/Affront

Being maxe out doesn't make you feel bored . it's good just to look at to your village having everything in the max level . and just that feeling being prepared for the next town hall and upgrades

Level 257Maxed TH12

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    People would sink 1.8 billion into those 300 wall segments in no time (2-3 months) and ask for more ..

When I say “people” I most definately include myself.

I am partial to “non hitpoint adding corner peices” that can be build to whatever height the player want. (Translucent to avoid any advantage)

/Affront
    I agree people may always ask for more, but I do think SC should keep giving more anyway. New wall colors, billion gold statues, a big money sack for 2 billion gold, etc., anything that is only decorative that legends players can spend loot on. I think it would be very well received, would encourage more legends participation and would do nothing to impact the actual game play so no worries.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Banned
    MAXED WALLS at TH12 how did you get all that GOLD(elixirs) Boy, ?
    DID YOU FARM the LEAGUES or went APK for all I care.

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post

When I say “people” I most definately include myself.

I am partial to “non hitpoint adding corner peices” that can be build to whatever height the player want. (Translucent to avoid any advantage)

/Affront
    I'd rather a golden decoration, however much you dump in it is shown (maybe upgrades, maybe just a number when you select it?)

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoniso View Post
    Afternoon,

Iím maxed and Iím bored.

8 attacks in Legends League isnít keeping me gripped. I need something to aim for.

Please could you add in another round of walls?!? At least itíd give me something to do!
    Sorry to hear that you feel bored. Perhaps set yourself another goal. Have you ever wondered if you have what it takes to climb to the top 100 or top 10 of the leaderboard for your country/globally? Do you have what it takes to complete all achievements? There are many things you can do in the game to keep your interest up. I hope you find what that is for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerer101 View Post
    MAXED WALLS at TH12 how did you get all that GOLD(elixirs) Boy, ?
    DID YOU FARM the LEAGUES or went APK for all I care.
    Well, BOY. You raids some. You gets loot. You upgrades walls. Pretty simple.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

And I can still see lava walls in my base. Yes still a Th11.

No rush SC no rush please! 🤣☻

Take your time and bring something unimaginable 🎆