Thread: Fuel coin counter progress bar

Fuel coin counter progress bar

Please give us a fuel coin counter bar that shows up in all other areas of the game.

For example: As it is now, if I need to catch fish and lose track of how many more I need to catch to get a fuel spin, I have to leave the fishing area, go back to my town, click on the valley sign, and then click on the fuel spin thing.

It would be great if a progress bar showed up when I earned a fuel coin wherever I am (similar to the barn and silo bars)!

Quote Originally Posted by AUTigger View Post
    Please give us a fuel coin counter bar that shows up in all other areas of the game.

For example: As it is now, if I need to catch fish and lose track of how many more I need to catch to get a fuel spin, I have to leave the fishing area, go back to my town, click on the valley sign, and then click on the fuel spin thing.

It would be great if a progress bar showed up when I earned a fuel coin wherever I am (similar to the barn and silo bars)!

What would be great is that the fuel spin notification work every time but it does not. So I would be for a progress bar that appears on the farm and fishing layout. It would help me to monitor the sun count at all times.
    I just wasted a bunch of fishing for suns that were not saved because my spin requirement was already filled. I get so tired of jumping back and forth to check on where it is at. Difficult to keep up with it when you got multiple sun tasks working at same time.