Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: After nearly 9 months of grinding and upgrading, I finally did it!

After nearly 9 months of grinding and upgrading, I finally did it!

275 level 11 walls at th10! I’m so happy they’re finally done!

Now to address my 33-32 heroes 😭

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    275 level 11 walls at th10! I’m so happy they’re finally done!

Now to address my 33-32 heroes 😭

Congratz!!
    Humm...i guess you didnt upgrade your th with heroes 30/30,right?

Im a new th10 and im doing all my lab stuff before focusing on my heroes (30/30) and defenses/walls.

Why would you concentrate on walls before heroes?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    Why would you concentrate on walls before heroes?
    Excellent question. Inquiring minds want to know.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

A lot of people seem to think walls are the big issue in clash. We hear about it here and I chat with many in global too. It is like this myth that has grown like a snowball rolling down a hill so much so that even SC has reduced wall prices in response to it. Walls have never been a delay problem in my opinion. Active players can just dump extra loot into walls. Inactive players don't deserve to have max walls. If I was starting an account over right now my focus would be on dark for heroes and keeping the lab going nonstop. The rest happens on its own.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    A lot of people seem to think walls are the big issue in clash. We hear about it here and I chat with many in global too. It is like this myth that has grown like a snowball rolling down a hill so much so that even SC has reduced wall prices in response to it. Walls have never been a delay problem in my opinion. Active players can just dump extra loot into walls. Inactive players don't deserve to have max walls. If I was starting an account over right now my focus would be on dark for heroes and keeping the lab going nonstop. The rest happens on its own.
    Cant agree more, my heroes and my lab are only things i kept going throughout my play time, never bothered with walls, now am left with 50 level 12 walls rest are all maxed, and yet my lab has still a long way to go.

Walls take a while, so I’m happy to have one of the 2 major grinds totally done.

Forum Elder
    Walls take a while, so I’m happy to have one of the 2 major grinds totally done.
    Contrary to what others may say, i wont disagree with you.
    They are, indeed, a grind.. If you held your own in war, and nobody carried you, then you did it your own way mate.

My thoughts are walls and heroes, so either/or makes no difference to me.
    On my mini accounts, its walls and heroes together with the elixir/dark usage, once war camps, spells, cc are giving me max space for hall level. Weight is weight, and not near the anchor point, so works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Apandher View Post
    Cant agree more, my heroes and my lab are only things i kept going throughout my play time, never bothered with walls, now am left with 50 level 12 walls rest are all maxed, and yet my lab has still a long way to go.
    Yup, my advice is always

1 keep your lab active, if your lab is totally maxed for your TH, go to the next TH
    2 upgrade a hero whenever you can (your own preference for war, CWL might slow you down here)
    3 if you can't spend a resource (gold/elixir/dark) go to the next TH where you can
    4 at the very extreme, if you have idle builders, go to the next TH

walls will look after themselves

I asked someone once the question (he was farming for walls in the scrub leagues)
    "would you rather have max heroes, and use them to farm your walls... or max walls, and use them to farm your heroes?"
    bit of a nobrainer for me really

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

They do and if you are happy that is what is important. My advice is for players that want to max out as fast as they can. A focus on walls is not the best way to do that. It is better to focus on the things that take longer than walls and use walls as a place to dump extra loot. In other words, you have an upgrade to start that costs 4 million but you have 5 million of gold so you put 1 million into walls, then start your upgrade, then go back to farming to fill those storages again.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.