Thread: So bad supercell

Fresh Spawn

So bad supercell

SO LETS START FROM BEGIN:-
    I HAVE SUPERCELL ID WHICH IS TH9 MAX AND I NOTICE THAT IT IS DISCONNECTING FROM MY TABLET.THEN I COMPLAIN TO SUPERCEL HELP AND SUPPORT ABOUT THIS AND THEY LOCK MY ID AND WHEN I GO TO HELP AND SUPPORT THEY ASK ME MANY DETAILS AND I PROVIDE THEM ALL DETAILS BUT THERE REPLY WERE TOO LATE & THEY BAN MY ACCOUNT BY WHICH I AM GO TO HELP AND SUPPORT OF CLASH OF CLAN.
    THEN I GO TO HELP AND SUPPORT OF SUPERCELL BUT THEY BAN MY ALL 3-4IDS FOR MY THAT TH9 ACCOUNT AND THEY BAN ALL MY ACCOUNT BY WHICH I USE TO CONTACT SUPERCELL.
    SO FINALLY I AM GOING TO LEAVE CLASH OF CLAN BECAUSE THEY NOT CARE THEIR CUSTOMER.

Quote Originally Posted by Saumarsh View Post
    I HAVE SUPERCELL ID WHICH IS TH9 MAX AND I NOTICE THAT IT IS DISCONNECTING FROM MY TABLET.THEN I COMPLAIN TO SUPERCEL HELP AND SUPPORT ABOUT THIS AND THEY LOCK MY ID AND WHEN I GO TO HELP AND SUPPORT THEY ASK ME MANY DETAILS AND I PROVIDE THEM ALL DETAILS BUT THERE REPLY WERE TOO LATE & THEY BAN MY ACCOUNT BY WHICH I AM GO TO HELP AND SUPPORT OF CLASH OF CLAN.
    THEN I GO TO HELP AND SUPPORT OF SUPERCELL BUT THEY BAN MY ALL 3-4IDS FOR MY THAT TH9 ACCOUNT AND THEY BAN ALL MY ACCOUNT BY WHICH I USE TO CONTACT SUPERCELL.
    SO FINALLY I AM GOING TO LEAVE CLASH OF CLAN BECAUSE THEY NOT CARE THEIR CUSTOMER.
    They do care, which is why they have systems in place to lock and ban when players try to steal other players' accounts. No, I'm not saying you were trying to do that, but the difference between someone who just doesn't know all of the information needed to prove ownership of their own account vs. someone trying to steal someone else's is hard to recognize. Anyway, no one here can help you. You have to continue to work with support.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by Saumarsh View Post
    I HAVE SUPERCELL ID WHICH IS TH9 MAX AND I NOTICE THAT IT IS DISCONNECTING FROM MY TABLET.
    no one can remove the supercell id from your device without acces to your device (except supercell).