Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Dear supercell

Quote Originally Posted by Domz69 View Post
    Damn, I thought they had them stored in a back room, I was hoping to go to supercell HQ just to see the room with all the tunes and hammers stored on shelves
    Runes are stored in boxes, hammers are in chests, only potions on the shelves...

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

Damn, I thought they had them stored in a back room, I was hoping to go to supercell HQ just to see the room with all the tunes and hammers stored on shelves
    Same here, i was planning a heist, now would have to think of something else.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    Runes are stored in boxes, hammers are in chests, only potions on the shelves...
    Obviously, there are Books on the shelves too :-)

/Affront

Quote Originally Posted by Venomxxx View Post
    How can u pay 3000 gems for a rune of dark elixir but when u want to sell it u only get 50 gems isn't it robbery?
    If the resale value would be equal people would have exploited it.
    Common logic

Forum Elder
    Don’t ever mistake the COC economy for a real economy.
    Quote Originally Posted by kajid View Post
    Loot difficulty has gone up again today by 2.5% Why do they keep increasing the loot difficulty this makes the game not worth playing and before you all say there is more inactive bases and less active players it still shouldn't be a 2.5% increase in difficulty.

Forum Elder
    Remember your hard hat and safety boots then. The shelving is high in those warehouses.
    And stick to designated walk ways. Lots of fork lifts in operation.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    Obviously, there are Books on the shelves too :-)

/Affront

I now have this picture in mind: A large Disney style Uncle-Scrooge-like money bin for supercell management taking a dive in gold and elix.

I'd like to visit their library.....
    Hmmmmm............
    Hours of good reading....
    Last edited by KatanaMaster12; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:28 PM.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    Why would you spend 3000 gems for rune of dark elixir if you donít need it?

Moreover, if the refund price would be the same as what you can buy it from the trader, people would have waaaaaay too many gems after several clan games/ gold passes.
    i dont think op meant equal refund. i think op was mostly pointing out the vast difference in 3k & 50. thats a huge amount of difference.
    but any argument over it is pointless imo as SC has not designed the gem refund based on any %, say like a 10% or 5% of original price. but they just capped the max amount at 50 gems.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    Think of it this way. Supercell doesnít want your rune (that Iím assuming you got from your season pass and didnít actually pay anything for). They donít stockpile them in a back room waiting for the next buyer. It just gets deleted. So, Supercell is giving you 50 gems for an item that you are just deleting. Not too bad.
    i think Ajax summed it up pretty well.
    After all, you wouldnt actually spend gems on something you dont want or need.
    its simply a bonus for excess or discard