Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Dear supercell

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    i think Ajax summed it up pretty well.
    After all, you wouldnt actually spend gems on something you dont want or need.
    its simply a bonus for excess or discard
    Uh-oh.... Ajax has mutiple accounts??!!
    Last edited by JusMe; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:48 AM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Domz69 View Post
    Damn, I thought they had them stored in a back room, I was hoping to go to supercell HQ just to see the room with all the tunes and hammers stored on shelves
    And I was about loot all the books, hammers and potions from SC headquarters until I saw sharkys post.
    Last edited by Liyaqath; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Domz69 View Post
    Damn, I thought they had them stored in a back room, I was hoping to go to supercell HQ just to see the room with all the tunes and hammers stored on shelves
    This made my day xD

Level 257Maxed TH12

Well, there goes my great idea of going into business trading in aftermarket runes.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    Think of it this way. Supercell doesn’t want your rune (that I’m assuming you got from your season pass and didn’t actually pay anything for). They don’t stockpile them in a back room waiting for the next buyer. It just gets deleted. So, Supercell is giving you 50 gems for an item that you are just deleting. Not too bad.
    Well, while I get your point, we are paying for it, with real money. Lol.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by twinblade123 View Post
    You're paying for a rune with real money that instead of using you're selling back to SC?

Forum Elder
    True.. But then again, you dont need to discard them either. You could simply use them, that way you would get full value.

If they were to price the season pass according to its value in gems, then it would no longer be an offer worthy of purchasing.
    The true value of the season pass is what you get for your money.. I dont think there is anything money could be spent on in the game that comes close.

Forum Veteran
    Gee, I wonder if that would work when I buy a new car and try to sell it back to the dealership because my wife didn't like the colour? I'd sure like my full purchase price back.

I think the point has been made by now??

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    Gee, I wonder if that would work when I buy a new car and try to sell it back to the dealership because my wife didn't like the colour? I'd sure like my full purchase price back.
    I would like to see that same energy when you sell that dealership the “new car” you just bought for $500 bucks. Since this is a reasonable comparison. Anyways, I did say I got his point. I just think if you’re maxed out, the idea of 300-500 gems is a bit far fetched for something that would normally offer 100x value to anyone else.

I would purchase the pass still on my max account if things were different. But that is not the case, and I didn’t buy it this season. It will be something they will have to revisit in the future, as more people become max faster, there will surely be more people sitting like myself. And I think supercell likes money, at least I think businesses do.

So like I said, I get Darians and your position, it makes sense at the moment. But also, I can see it changing in the foreseeable future.