Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Prizes for the popcorn event post here

I got:

2 x TNT
    2 x Nails
    2 x Gold Vouchers (yay!)
    2 x Tape (duh)

Probably won't make it to 5th. Received my telescope. Overall pleased with the rewards on this event, a bit unfair that gifts are so random (some people get MANY gold vouchers, others get not a single one), maybe it should be more uniform ... but at least we get something that's worth going for, instead of just same usual LE or BE items each time. Some of the awards just seem arbitrary, at the Pumpkin event I got 2 x Gold Vouchers at 3rd and 4th and then got 5 x Saws at 5th, which was like ♥♥♥?
    Player since July 2012 | Level 104

1) Two axes
    2) Purple voucher
    3) 2 gold vouchers
    4) 2 tapes
    5) - I'm finished and will use future popcorns to help boats because I accidentally started filling a boat requiring popcorn and someone was VERY generous in filling one of those crates for me! Thanks, TexasLea!!
    Shea
    Level: 83 (how on earth did THAT happen?!); Town level 21; TT III; Captain III; BSH3; 107/108
    I play daily and help a lot and appreciate those lovelies who help me!

Quote Originally Posted by alcibiades View Post
    I got:

2 x TNT
    2 x Nails
    2 x Gold Vouchers (yay!)
    2 x Tape (duh)

Probably won't make it to 5th. Received my telescope. Overall pleased with the rewards on this event, a bit unfair that gifts are so random (some people get MANY gold vouchers, others get not a single one), maybe it should be more uniform ... but at least we get something that's worth going for, instead of just same usual LE or BE items each time. Some of the awards just seem arbitrary, at the Pumpkin event I got 2 x Gold Vouchers at 3rd and 4th and then got 5 x Saws at 5th, which was like ♥♥♥?
    I posted before seeing yours, and that's EXACTLY why I'm not going for the 5th level. The prizes are VERY random and, for so much work, somewhat disappointing when you get high up and get BE or LE items for putting so much time and effort into it. I'll use my remaining popcorns to help boats.
    Shea
    Level: 83 (how on earth did THAT happen?!); Town level 21; TT III; Captain III; BSH3; 107/108
    I play daily and help a lot and appreciate those lovelies who help me!

I got the following prizes

1st Reward - 2 saws
    2nd Reward - 2 screws
    3rd Reward - 2 purple vouchers
    4th Reward - 2 purple vouchers
    5th Reward - 5 golden vouchers

if i remember properly, this is the only event where i got vouchers for my 5th Reward, cannot complain that at all....
    Gamecenter Disconnected-contact me on kik or here if you want to add.
    facebook:ask me if you want to add
    level:129
    kik:just_random1

Havent had a voucher yet from any of the events
    GC/KIK: CAZZABEE3012
    Level 50 (Daily Player)
    THE SMILEY (give away/pay it forward) THREAD
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...ward%29-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cazzabee View Post
    Havent had a voucher yet from any of the events
    Me too! The last event I completed all 5 goals what I got was 2 axes, 2 dynamite, 2 land deeds, 2 hammers and stakes wasn't very happy as I didn't need those I wanted vouchers. This event I'm on goal number 4 and yet again not one reward is a voucher and not even a bolt or nail so I'm not bothering with the last goal. It's unfair some people are able to get 3 or 4 lots of vouchers.
    My cousin this event got 2 purple, 2 gold, another 2 purple and 2 axes so far. Everyone should get the same prizes because I don't feel the benefits are worth while, all this effort for no vouchers!!
    Game centre: -(emm93)-
    level: 70
    I try to help with as many boats as I can

Not a good decision in my case

Was not a good decision to go for the fifth level here. My prize was five TNT, which I put up for sale in RSS. Could have put the popcorn to much better use, it turns out. All five prizes were duds in my case. Next time I should get many many vouchers to make up, as I will continue to participate.

incidentally, why do you suppose some people contribute more popcorns than needed to complete the global event challenge levels? I imagine it must be satisfying in a way, but wish they would offer up the surplus in their RSS instead .
    Last edited by Bqbowers; January 2nd, 2014 at 11:56 PM.
    Level 100, achievements 108/108, no more counting GC: bqbowers01
    HD NH: Happiness Spot

SCORCHED EARTH SURVIVOR 15Jun2016

1 - 2 axes
    2 - 2 nails
    3 - 2 purple vouchers
    4 - 2 bolts
    5 - not likely to get this one. I just now got to 4 and there isn't enough time to make enough for #5.
    Hay Day Level: 74
    Hay Day NH Co-Leader: **~**ACTIVE**~**
    I love to fill boats and help neighbors!!
    GC: Pseudolatina
    Daily players can add me. NO challenges!!

Very successful global event for me. Now only need 1 more purple voucher to get my last pet!

GC/Kik: HayDayPlayer2 (Kik for fast response) Hood: Gramercy Park: 16 Gold, 8 Silver, 8 Bronze
    Level: 124 - Daily player since 8/8/13. Followers 5,000+ Boat Score 39k+ Farm Score 43mil+
    Achievements: 127/129. Masteries: 29/31. Pets: All. Rep/Town Level:34. Barn/Silo 3k+