Thread: Should I upgrade to TH9?

Question Should I upgrade to TH9?

Hey, sorry if I posted on the wrong thread but I have everything on my th8 maxed except some troops and spells
    Giants-LVL 2
    Goblins-LVL 1
    Balloon-LVL 4
    Healer-LVL 2
    Minion LVL 1
    Lightning Spell-LVL 4
    Rage Spell-LVL 4
    Healing spell-lvl 4
    Earthquake spell- LVL 1

It really depends on what attacks you use right now. Moving from th8 to th9, Dragloon is great because you don’t use any DE so can save it for Queen and King upgrades. If that’s the case, then you’ll need to upgrade your loons, lightning, and rage spells before moving to th9. Some people would likely tell you that you can farm for resources using giants, gobs, wiz and archers. In which case, you’ll need to upgrade giants and gobs, and also healing spells. Hogs in combo with drags is good, so you will want to upgrade your healing spell for that, as well.

Centennial Club
    Going into TH9 you'll need an extremely efficient DE farming army because you'll ideally do 50 hero levels.

The most efficient is goblin knife, which you currently don't have the giant and goblin levels for. This you'll have to rectify either before going TH9 or somewhere early TH9.

It can't be stressed enough how important hero grinding is during TH9, and if one doesn't actively adapt to the requirements, you'll end up as a maxed TH9 with 15/15 heroes.

I'd suggest at least getting your loons and rage up, as they play an important role in many th 9 attacks. Lightning may be a good idea as well, because they help with taking out ADs in dragloon.

Quote Originally Posted by Munitor View Post
    Going into TH9 you'll need an extremely efficient DE farming army because you'll ideally do 50 hero levels.

The most efficient is goblin knife, which you currently don't have the giant and goblin levels for. This you'll have to rectify either before going TH9 or somewhere early TH9.

It can't be stressed enough how important hero grinding is during TH9, and if one doesn't actively adapt to the requirements, you'll end up as a maxed TH9 with 15/15 heroes.
    this has happend to me😅