Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UK players looking for a friendly relaxed hood

Fresh Spawn

UK players looking for a friendly relaxed hood

We are 2 UK players level 131 and 119 looking for a new hood. We like to derby and love blossom and bingo (not so much power derby!) Although we like to be derby focused (10x320) we would like a more relaxed hood
    Last edited by CallyR; August 16th, 2019 at 08:07 PM.

HD Addicts Army looking for a few serious players.

Hi There. Just a little bit about us:

We are a group of HD addicts that love to derby. Our favorite is Blossom Derby because we will climb the leaderboard at lightning speed. It will also allow us to show our exceptional teamwork and communication skills. We strive for Gold and 3-Line Bingo. We currently have 167 Gold Cups and seeking for more.

We are helpful, friendly, and self-sufficient bunch. Many of us have babies to support our main farms and help supply visitors for our towns.

We are well represented across the globe. You can be sure the task board is always updated throughout the day.

We believe in ruling by committee. You will be given ďElderĒ status immediately upon joining. If you decide to stay and are a right fit with our hood, you will be promoted to ďCo-leaderĒ. Your voice and opinions are always going to matter.

We facilitate trades within the hood and on trading sites. Trade a way your excess for stuff you need.

Leader will also help with added bonuses for all derby participants. We want to help you grow and expand.

We have very few simple rules:

ē One, we ask that if you opt into derby, then you must complete 10/19 max tasks 320/400. We understand that real life gets hectic now and then so feel free to opt out anytim

ē Two, please respect everyone in the hood. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

ē Finally, please donít raid the shops unless the owner has specified ďSaleĒ. This is to allow trades to go thru smoothly.

You will not find another relaxing, drama free, and yet highly competitive hood.

If you are looking for a hood, and if HD Addicts Army sounds like a place you want to be, send me a text with your tag and I will invite you. We have a couple spots left that just might be your forever home.

Happy Farming!!!

Hi CallyR 😊
    Iím looking for more members for my NH.

Aussie Derby Farmers
    Neighbourhood tag: PYCCYLY2
    Emblem: blue shield with a white saw and axe

We are a friendly, helpful and competitive team. Either chatty or quiet players are fine. There are no requirements to spend diamonds unless you choose to.

We are looking for:
    * Minimum level of 60 (will consider 50+)
    * Active derby players
    * Opting out if too busy for derby
    * English speaking
    * Task trashing

New Bloke/Chick
    Hi DREAMERS #PCGL2RLR invites u.

Hi! Spiritís Peace is competitive 320/10 but relaxed in the sense that there are not a lot of rules. The team works together to achieve our common goals and knows how to get it done. Levels 74-183 international so someone is almost always online. No drama well, established and friendly. We would love to welcome you. Currently 55 gold and 315 on the leaderboard. Be sure to use the apostrophe when searching. If you have trouble finding us, friend me Penelopeís Pigpen , farm tag # QvQQOL90 and I will send you an invite . Hope to see you there!
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Come check us out! Great group, fun, caring and we help others. I have been with this awesome group for over five years. We have over 100 gold trophies won and yes, Iím bragging 😀. If you opt in to the derby we play 320/400 tasks only. Our neighborhood is awesome! Come check us out! Serious Farming 2. Red emblem with green wheel. 28J980V2

Message sent
    Pip,Leader,'Derby Respite Home' Purple Fox Yellow background.#2GUQ9C00
    Farm Level 174 Town 55 and complete.
    A Great Adult Racing Team

Quote Originally Posted by CallyR View Post
    We are 2 UK players level 131 and 119 looking for a new hood. We like to derby and love blossom and bingo (not so much power derby!) Although we like to be derby focused (10x320) we would like a more relaxed hood
    Are YOU in it to WIN it??
    We need the best of the best!!
    CHAMPION LEAGUE
    Going strong since January 2018
    We are in it to win it ❤️
    Opting out is perfectly okay if you arenít where you can derby at any time
    *****FAST PACED HOOD*****
    ☄️!! 65 Golds and counting !!☄️
    320/400 x 10 required
    This hood has no drama ..
    everyone gets long great! All adults
    Can use diamonds to speed up task
    NEED MEMBERS WHO PREP FOR DERBY AND WANT TO WIN & DO NOT WAIT UNTIL LAST MINUTE TO FINISH..
    !!we do speed task!! Not everyone but if you donít wanna be where task are sped then this is not the place for you! We are all done by Wednesday.. .most finish same day!
    If you want to finish in one day, go ahead ☺️
    **if you donít complete task, you will get kicked out **
    We want seasoned players looking to win every week.. thatís the point of derby, right
    *********Elder upon joining***********
    We currently have 14 members who are the best. There are about 5-8 in derby in each week. We do all 320 task/400 special. players are located in US and one in UK and 2 in Canada. Required level 80 and English speaking. Players range from level to 218-85. We do have baby farms but they do not derby. Only there for supplies. We are a laid back group that loves the to be competitive.
    My KIK is Locolan43
    Hood name is Mystic Hills sanctuary
    Tag# P09PP90Y

PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by CallyR View Post

Hi! I just posted a thread for our small, English speaking, friendly, chatty, helpful, hood. We have 5 farmers, you donít have to play the derby but if you do you must finish all tasks, take only 300+ point tasks too. If you canít do the above then we ask you to opt out. We are currently at expert league. A couple of us are above 100 level some lower. Iím level 121.. Currently anyone can join us. Why donít you give us a try?

This is our name, number and the description I posted in my thread today.

Chit chat UK Farm
    PLC282CV

Our tags are (using maximum allowed): cooperative, English, daily, friendly, helpful, polite.

Description:
    Great little hood needs more active neighbours! Must be English speaking please!
    Daily playing, chatty and polite, helpful and cooperative farmers willing to have fun together are very welcome!
    Minimum level 41+. Over 100 would be great.
    In expert derby league: derby not required, but if in MUST complete all tasks & only do tasks over 300 points each.

So far our farmers are in the UK, Canada, and USA. If you are looking for a friendly and cooperative hood look no further!!