Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gold Pass Challenges over and done...need more.

Quote Originally Posted by ANGELIS2879 View Post
    Hi guys...sorry if this is the wrong place to add this but I was redirected here from Supercell support. I have just a humble request...as it was possible to get ALL the perks for this months Gold pass challenges is it possible to get some more?? I mean I'm done, it was so easy and I've gotten all achievements, so dont see any point in doing any further challenges, as there would be no prize for doing so. Could it please be respectfully looked into please to have more challenges and prizes added before the end of the month? I'm sure and believe I may not be the only one who has done it so far.
    Many thanks.
    Keep up the great work.
    No!

Just No!

It's hard enough to complete with all my accounts as it is.

OP, consider opening another account. The SCID limit is 20 accounts. Some of us stayed on Google play because there are no limitations on numbers of accounts.

The world is your oyster, don't feel limited by a single account.

This is why I would never work as a support employee.
    I would have headache all days for hitting with my hand against my forehead.

Quote Originally Posted by Peets83 View Post
    This is why I would never work as a support employee.
    I would have headache all days for hitting with my hand against my forehead.
    Real world example from working help desk. High level manager calls in raising heck because we didn't give her department advance warning. Of an Exchange server crashing. As in it fried its mother board. Lady, if I could predict stuff like that, I wouldnt be working help desk.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22