Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gold Pass Challenges over and done...need more.

Gold Pass Challenges over and done...need more.

Hi guys...sorry if this is the wrong place to add this but I was redirected here from Supercell support. I have just a humble request...as it was possible to get ALL the perks for this months Gold pass challenges is it possible to get some more?? I mean I'm done, it was so easy and I've gotten all achievements, so dont see any point in doing any further challenges, as there would be no prize for doing so. Could it please be respectfully looked into please to have more challenges and prizes added before the end of the month? I'm sure and believe I may not be the only one who has done it so far.
    Many thanks.
    Keep up the great work.

Just wow. Some people

It's deliberately designed so you can get the whole gold pass done midway through the month.
    That way if you don't like builder base, or won't raid with air, or never remove obstacles, you can still do enough challenges to finish.

Just be happy that you're done, look forward to random events and clan games coming up.

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

OP there are several clash junkies who would agree. However SC can’t cater to the junkie but to the wider clash community. Think of the casual player. It’s doable for them to drop $5 and finish now. If their were more reward tiers, they’d think I’ll never finish that. Hence they wouldn’t spend their money. Which in turn would be bad for the junkies as the developers would have less resources to develop.

- and another case of Supercell support sending people here with nonsense requests. I sometimes wonder if these people get any training at all.

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

Start a mini and take it to th7. Then you can work on Gold Pass on your th7 once you’ve finished working on your main account.

Forum Elder
    How much more do you want for 5 bucks? Geez ...

People have too much free time.
    SuperCell, an 2 stars attack company.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    - and another case of Supercell support sending people here with nonsense requests. I sometimes wonder if these people get any training at all.
    lol, I would probably just send all the nonessential stuff to the forums too and chuckle a bit when they get eaten alive.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    lol, I would probably just send all the nonessential stuff to the forums too and chuckle a bit when they get eaten alive.
    Maybe someone from SC support is among us, and they are actively doing it to then respond to them like a lamb to the slaughter......
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    Part of Sheepdogs - woof!
    TH11 - LOJY8UUP9