Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gold Pass Challenges over and done...need more.

Quote Originally Posted by ANGELIS2879 View Post
    Hi guys...sorry if this is the wrong place to add this but I was redirected here from Supercell support. I have just a humble request...as it was possible to get ALL the perks for this months Gold pass challenges is it possible to get some more?? I mean I'm done, it was so easy and I've gotten all achievements, so dont see any point in doing any further challenges, as there would be no prize for doing so. Could it please be respectfully looked into please to have more challenges and prizes added before the end of the month? I'm sure and believe I may not be the only one who has done it so far.
    Many thanks.
    Keep up the great work.
    Dear ANGELIS2879,

I'm sorry that you have gotten the run around. Unfortunately, this department is unable to assist with your request. Please write you congressman/woman to address your concerns directly with those who are responsible.

Regards,
    Forum People

Forum Veteran
    I am more surprised that someone spoke to support to request more free stuff. To be fair to support, the OP should be directed here and told to create a thread in Ideas and Suggestions as that really is what he is asking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    I am more surprised that someone spoke to support to request more free stuff. To be fair to support, the OP should be directed here and told to create a thread in Ideas and Suggestions as that really is what he is asking for.
    Well...
    1 - support people are measured on the number of incidents they close, sending someone to the forums gets rid of them.

2 - they simply SHOULDN'T Be sending people to the forums with a lot of the nonsense they do.
    Test it out, you can go through in game support and suggest the most ridiculous ruled out things, and they just send you here.

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsJustMe View Post
    Dear ANGELIS2879,

I'm sorry that you have gotten the run around. Unfortunately, this department is unable to assist with your request. Please write you congressman/woman to address your concerns directly with those who are responsible.

Regards,
    Forum People
    I can 100% guarentee where OP is from they don't have a national Congress.

They'd be better served writing Santa Clause.
    Last edited by BloodyIrishman; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:16 PM.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    - and another case of Supercell support sending people here with nonsense requests. I sometimes wonder if these people get any training at all.
    I think the support guy passed his training with flying colours mate..
    OP got his answer after all lol

Just think, those guys deal with stuff like this all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    No mate.. Support guy simply forgot to tell him to carry a weapon.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post

Just think, those guys deal with stuff like this all day.
    And meanwhile they don't have as much time as they should to respond to actual account problems.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Iím not done, gonna try out pekka smash with valks to finish those two challenges. Kings down so yeah not much option.

Pro Member
    Why not, i second your motion

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    - and another case of Supercell support sending people here with nonsense requests. I sometimes wonder if these people get any training at all.
    To be fair, why would they get into an argument over the merits of an idea when there is an army on the forums ready to do it for them. It allows them to focus on real problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinwhit View Post
    To be fair, why would they get into an argument over the merits of an idea when there is an army on the forums ready to do it for them. It allows them to focus on real problems.
    Plus, just like at your job, you know you're not always allowed to tell people the hard truth when dealing customers.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!