Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Mute for every in-clan member

Mute for every in-clan member

We as clashers do not have option to mute a player who has been in our clan like we can in global chat. There's nothing worse than to have your game disrupted by another clasher who has nothing better to do then obsess for one reason or another. Having this option, which many of us want, would be GREATLY APPRECIATED. Especially by us Leaders

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Although it doesn't matter to me if such a feature existed, I don't really understand the need for it. You're saying you're leader of a clan and you want to permanently mute a player (as happens in Global Chat), so that you can never see their posts and they can never communicate with you again? Seems like talking to the player or kicking them from your clan would be a much simpler solution.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 664 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Quote Originally Posted by yellowrosebud View Post
    We as clashers do not have option to mute a player who has been in our clan like we can in global chat. There's nothing worse than to have your game disrupted by another clasher who has nothing better to do then obsess for one reason or another. Having this option, which many of us want, would be GREATLY APPRECIATED. Especially by us Leaders
    Or why be in a clan?
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Forum Veteran
    If you arent happy with a clan members behaviour, speak to them about it and if they dont change, kick. Pretty simple.

Forum Superstar
    As leader you need to assert and use your authority.

If someone is annoying in any way, ask once for them to stop. Then warn once. Then kick on the next occurrence. Once you establish your rules, the rest of the clan learns and reminds each other and you stop being the one who needs to ask and warn.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowrosebud View Post
    If you are a leader and someone is saying stuff that you donít want said, the boot seems like a perfectly good option.

After clasher was rejected he sent every one of my players a friend request. All of us rejected him. Per SUPERCELL suggestion we friend him at which time he sent invites to join his clan. When those were rejected, friend requests kept on coming and coming and coming, disputing all of our games. I'm suggesting we as players have the same ability in clan as we do in gc and have a mute button so this doesn't keep happening to others like it did to Yomamma's House. I had to join his clan and tell him I reported him and to leave us alone. So far no response from him.
    Last edited by yellowrosebud; August 17th, 2019 at 03:20 AM.

Centennial Club
    If you are the leader you have the power to do whatever you want with them, either help them understand their behavior isn’t tolerated or simply kick them.

Y'all are not understanding.... he keeps sending friends requests to us... harassing all of us... AFTER HE LEFT...... now do y'all get it? I have no way of stopping this fool! Ignoring him does not work... HONESTLY