Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Mute for every in-clan member

Quote Originally Posted by yellowrosebud View Post
    After clasher was rejected he sent every one of my players a friend request. All of us rejected him. Per SUPERCELL suggestion we friend him at which time he sent invites to join his clan. When those were rejected, friend requests kept on coming and coming and coming, disputing all of our games. I'm suggesting we as players have the same ability in clan as we do in gc and have a mute button so this doesn't keep happening to others like it did to Yomamma's House. I had to join his clan and tell him I reported him and to leave us alone. So far no response from him.
    Y'all obviously need to re read my original post..... not one of you helped me at all. What do we do when we are being harassed AFTER he leaves? There's ZERO we can do....

Centennial Club
    Try to not even respond to the friend request. Just leave it there and pretend it doesn't exist so he won't be able to send any more friend requests.

These always interest me, Supercell have an obligation to prevent harassment (most countries have laws regarding cyber bullying)
    My opinion is this is one place they really fall down.
    I've had nearly daily join requests to the clan from people with offensive text.

Not sure how hard a permanent NOPE list would be, but I for one would definitely use it.

and OP your original post was very unclear
    Last edited by PhilISuppose; August 17th, 2019 at 10:33 PM.

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    These always interest me, Supercell have an obligation to prevent harassment (most countries have laws regarding cyber bullying)
    My opinion is this is one place they really fall down.
    I've had nearly daily join requests to the clan from people with offensive text.

Not sure how hard a permanent NOPE list would be, but I for one would definitely use it.
    Agree that block should be an option. And should be able to easily report harassment like that.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by yellowrosebud View Post
    We as clashers do not have option to mute a player who has been in our clan like we can in global chat. There's nothing worse than to have your game disrupted by another clasher who has nothing better to do then obsess for one reason or another. Having this option, which many of us want, would be GREATLY APPRECIATED. Especially by us Leaders

THIS is your original post. As I read it (or misread it), it seemed that the member was in the clan.
    Last edited by WussyPuss; August 17th, 2019 at 10:40 PM.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...