Thread: Th12 need elixir

Centennial Club

Th12 need elixir

I'm a th12 and trying to max warden but my warden is down at the moment and queen has 3 days till maxed so I dont have either can anyone recommend a strong th12 strategy to max my elixir storages nice and quick

Forum Elder
    All DE army. You can either farm for elixir or dark elixir, not both. If elixir is the prime resource then bowitch.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    All DE army. You can either farm for elixir or dark elixir, not both. If elixir is the prime resource then bowitch.
    I’d disagree with this.... i use war armies to raid and target bases offering close to 1million gold and Elixer and 9K DE. I dont war without heroes or spells so I wouldn’t farm without them as well. Either use magic to upgrade so you dont miss war or take a break from COC while you are upgrading. If you cant do this, then use a strat that doesnt require heroes....for DE use electro dragon loon 8/8/8 army that only cost 95DE or drop leagues and just fill your storages by barching dead bases all day

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by IPF View Post
    I’d disagree with this.... i use war armies to raid and target bases offering close to 1million gold and Elixer and 9K DE. I dont war without heroes or spells so I wouldn’t farm without them as well. Either use magic to upgrade so you dont miss war or take a break from COC while you are upgrading. If you cant do this, then use a strat that doesnt require heroes....for DE use electro dragon loon 8/8/8 army that only cost 95DE or drop leagues and just fill your storages by barching dead bases all day
    Everyone that raids targets 1M each bases good luck finding them in bunches ( you don't and don't pretend you always do).

Farming without heroes is easy if you cant well then that's on you.

The edrag attack is exactly what I was saying, its a no DE army if you are DE hunting and on the other side bowitch is almost all DE if you need elixir.

Centennial Club
    Yea +1 to what James said. You're most likely to average 300-400k pr base.

@OP next three days is gonna be rough, but when you have your AQ back you can go for any tactic involving a QC to AE basically. There's not really a quick way to farm at endgame, so focus on reliability (ability to clear storages), volume (short training time and as many attacks as possible) and army cost (farming elixir allows you to have higher DE cost).
    Last edited by Munitor; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:04 PM.