Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I lost my leadership though I never promoted him as leader!

I lost my leadership though I never promoted him as leader!

I was inactive for a long time and when I return today I see that someone else is leader!(he was our clan's co-leader) And kicked almost everyone out! Is this normal and/or is it possible to reclaim my leadership back? Please help.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Supreem17 View Post
    I was inactive for a long time and when I return today I see that someone else is leader!(he was our clan's co-leader) And kicked almost everyone out! Is this normal and/or is it possible to reclaim my leadership back? Please help.
    Yes, this is new system - after prolonged inactivity, leadership will be passed on more active member of your clan. It canít be reversed - you should have been, as the leader of your clan, more active.
    Last edited by MasterEdy; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:29 AM.

Yeah sorry that is normal.
    A few updates ago it was changed so when the clans leader goes inactive for (I believe) 90 days the game automatically demotes them and promotes the longest serving co leader in the clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Supreem17 View Post
    This is beautiful ... I have several accounts, as well as 1 other member of the clan, created for purpose. Practically when we waged war we used some villages to a minimum to have a small advantage in mating, now we only do the CWL and change the criteria of the choice of villages; the unused villages we moved to another clan created specifically to park them, I have the head clan but I rarely get there, the others are inactive too.
    Can anyone tell me what can happen if you do not enter the village leader for more than 3 months? being the other villages inactive, will the clan be closed or will leadership not be transferred to others?

Forum>Supercell Main>Forum Talk>Signature Shops>[GFX Shop] TerMinus Prime [TP]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cipollino View Post
    Can anyone tell me what can happen if you do not enter the village leader for more than 3 months? being the other villages inactive, will the clan be closed or will leadership not be transferred to others?
    Transferred to next active Co leader else next active elder

Recruitment || Forum Achievements
    Want Signature/avatar/clan banner or poster? *Click here*

Quote Originally Posted by TerMinus Prime View Post
    Transferred to next active Co leader else next active elder
    There are none, all are inactive ...
    This clan can be she will be used in a future, SC often changes rules and regulations, so maybe in a while I'll take these accounts and park other villages that don't offer me the guarantees I requested.
    Last edited by Cipollino; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:09 AM.

But now you've made me doubt, the clan in question is open so anyone could come in and be named leader, better start closing it!

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Cipollino View Post
    But now you've made me doubt, the clan in question is open so anyone could come in and be named leader, better start closing it!
    No they cant.
    Anyone joining would just be a member.. A member cant be upgraded to leader using the auto transfer system.

As to keeping the clan as a valid option for a later date.. You are now aware of the 90 day rule.
    Now you know this, you need to be loading that leader account within the 90 days.
    You could promote every account to elder or CO, but if they are all inactive, they would all be dismissed as inactives..
    And a clan full of members is a dead clan, since nobody could start a war.

EDIT.. As to OP, welcome back to the game mate. We have all missed you.
    It would appear by the new leaders cleansing, that more than the old leader was inactive.
    Good news for the active clan members, not so good for the stay aways, although it could be some time before they realise..
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:19 PM.

you should be unactive for more than 3 or more months so leadership passes to oldest active co leader

Ok then rip I'm out.