Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town Hall Cooldown in Legends

Town Hall Cooldown in Legends

I have read a lot of posts before regarding this subject, but it is rather a bug bear and I would like to hear what others think regarding my proposal.
    Supercell seem to have implemented the cooldown to deter people copying bases and cheating. I understand their reasoning completely but this is a really annoying aspect of the game.
    The majority of players are not cheats and have no interest in becoming cheats. All we want to do is tweak our bases a little when we find a weak spot or a misplaced wall etc. At the moment if we make the slightest change the base is liable to a cooldown period of not 24 hrs, it is actually 2 days of play in legend.
    Could we have an allowance so that changes of up to a certain percentage are allowable without cooldown kicking in. Supercell can choose the percentage based on the criteria they think would be allowable.
    Having a base in cooldown for accidentally moving a wall and then putting it back where it was is simply wrong.
    Iím not asking for a massive percentage, but say 10% of the original base in a 24 hour period would be very helpful.
    This would allow us to tweak our defences for the next days battles.
    I suppose this is a QOL change but I think it needs attention urgently.

Supercell made it this way on purpose.

They've also said before that a percentage change system won't be considered either because it's too easy to abuse that one as well.

Change as much as possible to not set off the timer, save, rinse and repeat.

I'm paraphrasing, but that's the reasoning why it won't happen.
    Last edited by BloodyIrishman; 6 Days Ago at 07:17 AM.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    Supercell made it this way on purpose.

They've also said before that a percentage change system won't be considered either because it's too easy to abuse that one as well.

Change as much as possible to not set off the timer, save, rinse and repeat.

I'm paraphrasing, but that's the reasoning why it won't happen.
    I don't recall them ever saying a deminimus limit could be abused - and I don't see how it could be, personally.

That doesn't mean they will implement it, though I would also like to see this change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Actually a limit like 4-5% editing would be cool, sometimes i mistakenly move a piece from here to there and ta-da, its not available for next 24 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I don't recall them ever saying a deminimus limit could be abused - and I don't see how it could be, personally.

That doesn't mean they will implement it, though I would also like to see this change.
    Darian stated it.

I want to say in one of the AMA sessions, but it was definitely said by him.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!