Thread: Why Royale Giant would suit clash of clans

Why Royale Giant would suit clash of clans

I was trying to think of new troop that would be unlockable at th11, I was thinking along the lines of something like a sturdier bowler that would open up new attack options. When I had written my troop down on paper I realized it was pretty much like the Royal giant from Clash Royale. My idea of the troop was 10 spaces and it would take 5 shots to destroy a cannon. I will explain possible attacks and uses below.

Edit: for those who don't know Royale giant is a tanky, slow moving giant who holds a cannon to shoot at a distance (4 tiles) like the wizard

1) funneling,
    Since most bases at th11 and 12 have low value defenses on the outside amongst the collectors. It would make a royale giant healer wizard combo (28 space) Viable as a strong/high value funnel. Compared to a single pekka, (25 for a decent value funnel) or a giant bowler/ bdrag (10, for a low value funnel). NOTE: A high value funnel for 28 would make miners more appealing, cause then they will be less likely to travel along the outside.

2) RG Witches,
    Witches, become less reliable at th11 but if Royale giants were introduced, the RG's could really support the witches with hit points and damage and the witches can help deal with heroes, cc, skelly traps and non defensive buildings.

3) RG bowler smash,
    If you were really critical you would think "well wouldn't 20 RG's with jump spells followed by queen smash any base?" Well no because Royale Giants only target defenses so the queen will be left behind dealing with the storages while The RG's would be then be smashed by the enemy heroes and cc. You would need to add bowlers to help the queen which would mean less RG's and a viable but not overpowered attack strat.

Other reasons why Royale Giant would suit the game;
    Th8 gets valkerie, (death themed)
    The death themed th9 gets witches

Th9 gets lavahound, (lava themed)
    The lava themed th10 gets miners (yes, lava is found underground)

Th10 gets bowlers, (kinda, royal themed I guess
    The royal themed th11 in my world would get Royale Giants.

Th11 gets edrags, (electric themed)
    Do you get where I'm going now?

Now of course this post will receive criticism due to Royale Giant not being original, but do remember Royale giant is still a supercell creation. I just think the way it would fit into the game and the attacks it opens up is definitely to say the least, interesting.
    Please comment thoughts
    Last edited by XxGlad; 6 Days Ago at 08:09 AM.

There's little point in asking for Royal Giants from Clash Royale since if you don't play Clash Royale, you won't know what they are or do.
    More details please.

They aren't going to add troops to lower TH.
    TH11 (unlikely) or TH12 or TH13 are where troops will be added.
    Last edited by PhilISuppose; 6 Days Ago at 04:59 AM.

sig (c) Reaper
    Bowlers throw pineaples. Right?
    Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    There's little point in asking for Royal Giants from Clash Royale since if you don't play Clash Royale, you won't know what they are or do.
    More details please.

They aren't going to add troops to lower TH.
    TH11 (unlikely) or TH12 or TH13 are where troops will be added.
    Fixed, thx for telling me

A ranged tank that targets defenses? It's going to be OP with healers, so I don't think this is a good idea. Musketeers, or even 3M would be nice. Lumberjacks will be pretty insane with those rage spells.

Quote Originally Posted by Yachi View Post
    A ranged tank that targets defenses? It's going to be OP with healers, so I don't think this is a good idea. Musketeers, or even 3M would be nice. Lumberjacks will be pretty insane with those rage spells.
    yes it supports too many dead strategies

Centennial Club
    Will this allow us to make several mini queen walk like attacks all around the base for a little amount of camps space?

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDeathclaw View Post
    Will this allow us to make several mini queen walk like attacks all around the base for a little amount of camps space?
    It only has a range of 4 so I'm not sure about the effectiveness of it, but it could be interesting

Centennial Club
    People can bring something to kill air defenses but otherwise this is not a valid idea.