Thread: Gold Pass clashing with CWL

Gold Pass clashing with CWL

Itís really annoyed me that the gold pass ends when cwl starts, like I get 250,000 dark elixir plus what I have in my storage so say 300,000 for example, itíll just be sitting there for 7 days. And I canít use it on heroes as Iím in cwl. And I also lose a lot of the dark elixir from getting attacked as I have a lot sitting in my storage. Please can you do something about this.

Use Magical Items or gems. Otherwise wait until you're ready to use it.

Bummer. You don't plan. So supercel should fix something. Games end a bit before season ends. Collect hero book from season pass right before it ends. Also other useful books. Season ends and you get loot. Spend those books. Collect books from games to burn loot. No problem.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Here's another one that would be amazing to see on the Ruled Out Ideas list.

Not that new forumers have ever read it, but we could point them there and a mod could close it...

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

Quote Originally Posted by Joshburson View Post
    It’s really annoyed me that the gold pass ends when cwl starts, like I get 250,000 dark elixir plus what I have in my storage so say 300,000 for example, it’ll just be sitting there for 7 days. And I can’t use it on heroes as I’m in cwl. And I also lose a lot of the dark elixir from getting attacked as I have a lot sitting in my storage. Please can you do something about this.
    The part in bold cracks me up. You're asking supercell to solve a problem that you created for yourself by not planning ahead. You have 30 days to prepare for the loot you'll receive at the end of the season. If you're just upgrading everything as soon as a builder is free then you're not planning strategically. Try to save the shortest upgrades for the end of the season so that all or most of your builders are free, but at the very least you should ALWAYS ensure that you have at least 1 builder free so that you can dump excess loot into your walls. Use all that DE to upgrade a dark troop or spell instead of your heroes so that you can continue to war. It's really not difficult at all, you just have poor planning skills. Think ahead instead of mindlessly upgrading whatever you're able to
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 50 | AQ 50 | GW 20 |

Supercell isn't going to do anything about this because it's intentional.

They're banking on players, like yourself, to not plan ahead and either buy special offers or gems to be ready for CWL.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!