Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Queen ai

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    On more than several occasions, Queen is missing that I from AI. Some of us still swear a lot, some of us learned to live with it, some of us kinda expect that, and some buy a new device every now and then
    Last edited by MasterEdy; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AzhanMwc View Post
    Just now , one of my clanmate got a 99% 2star in war and he said some unforgettable lines...

"I sometimes feel like , Queen has her own way and sometimes she will never do what you want her to"... And he said , " I have started to believe in my line now"

Moral : Dont make a path and let your queen go.. Let her make a path and have your troops follow
    You are right

The queen is a complicated creature. She is very large, but I wouldn’t recommend telling her that. She wields a powerful crossbow, which is sometimes enhanced by axe sides. In addition, she is often accompanied by magical healers and rage spells that pump her health up and make her so angry she causes even more destruction than normal. Due to these impressive attributes, the lady does what she wants. And no one ... not even the king ... questions her decisions.
    \\\\\ TH12 - JAMESTOWN #28JUUQOPQ TH12 - MASTER MASON #PUQJR29V /////

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by mkmishra7 View Post
    They have a mind of their own, and they love walls more than the wall breakers, actually the supercell should bring a wallbreaker skin for queen, that would be both cool and deserving.藍
    Now this is a skin I would buy the pass for right away! That would be hilarious to have a WB skin....

We need to start this request....I really want to see this skin!
    Last edited by pb913; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk34691 View Post
    Just so ya'll know... I've got a lev 65 wallbreaker!!
    took me a couple of seconds to understand this, but once I did, not gonna lie, it made me snort ... very good!

sometimes you feel like a nut...........

Join us for the biggest yearly event! Forum Elite, more info here

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    On more than several occasions, Queen is missing that “I” from AI. Some of us still swear a lot, some of us learned to live with it, some of us kinda expect that, and some buy a new device every now and then
    I always wonder why the abbrevation AI is used to describe the fixed pathing algorithm the queen uses. Or maybe AI just means "As Intended"
    Last edited by PfffCorrectUsername; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:21 PM.

Me: ok queen, it’s the final day of world championship and you’re the last one left standing. Your cloak is still available. Just get that single inferno and we get the 3-star!

Queen: *sits just within range of inferno* ooo look a wall!