Thread: Adding new poultry and new sausage machine

Fresh Spawn

Adding new poultry and new sausage machine

I have a new suggestion of a turkey farm and a sausage machine then they can make
    turkey casserole
    roast turkey
    ‘turkey soup
    Pork sausages
    turkey sausages
    beef sausages

Quote Originally Posted by Tia734 View Post
    I have a new suggestion of a turkey farm and a sausage machine then they can make
    turkey casserole
    roast turkey
    ‘turkey soup
    Pork sausages
    turkey sausages
    beef sausages

Sounds delicious.
    Don't forget about turkey pot pie, my favorite, turkey salad sandwiches, sausage and eggs, breakfast sausage, links, hot sausage.... many possibilities.

There really is no beef in the game. You have to understand that this is a global game. Many different cultures involved. In some countries and religions a cow is considered sacred thus they avoid eating beef. Also turkey is not really a global meat. If I had read correctly China for example turkeys are not grown there commercially nor part of their cuisine.

There was a massive amount of thought put into the design of this game by the developers that we as players do not realize. So many considerations as to make the game acceptable, likable and non-offensive to most anyone of different cultures and religious standards.

A sausage machine still would be an interesting addition I think.
    Keep those wonderful ideas coming in.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    Sounds delicious.
    Don't forget about turkey pot pie, my favorite, turkey salad sandwiches, sausage and eggs, breakfast sausage, links, hot sausage.... many possibilities.

There really is no beef in the game. You have to understand that this is a global game. Many different cultures involved. In some countries and religions a cow is considered sacred thus they avoid eating beef. Also turkey is not really a global meat. If I had read correctly China for example turkeys are not grown there commercially nor part of their cuisine.

There was a massive amount of thought put into the design of this game by the developers that we as players do not realize. So many considerations as to make the game acceptable, likable and non-offensive to most anyone of different cultures and religious standards.

A sausage machine still would be an interesting addition I think.
    Keep those wonderful ideas coming in.
    Many people do not eat pork for religious reasons but we have bacon in the game.
    Started playing 27 September 2014
    #CYC0LGPY
    IT'S A GAME " an activity that one engages in for amusement.
    Survived the Scorched Earth challenge 2018.

LOVE this idea!!