Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Builders Hut" is causing problems in the map.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesoo7 View Post
    If you remove five builder huts from your base and replace it with the four corners of the four barracks. Then bring 4 archers with you and drop them at the corner in the barrack. Then the problem will actually be solved because the Tesla in front of the barrack is limited to the active 7 tiles, so the Tesla must be to the left or right of your barrack.
    To target those archers.
    one more thing...
    If you place your four Barracks and the four Tesla on the four corners, with whom will you fill some empty area of ​​the base?
    Who has the advantage in this? Yours or your opponent's?
    Player's can adjust their base so there isn't empty areas. Others suggesting bringing extra troops to deal with side buildings is just a suggestion as there are several set-ups that can have several troops travel the entire field witin the time limit. There are even some spells can help like the Skeleton or Bat spell.

If a Builder Hut, Hidden Tesla, or what ever building placed to the side cause you not getting 3 stars, then whoever design the base did well. Scout the area before you attack.

So the TLDR is

I stuffed up a three star
    I won't listen to advice
    I want game changes

sig (c) Reaper
    Bowlers throw pineaples. Right?
    Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here.

Quote Originally Posted by IceBird1 View Post
    Player's can adjust their base so there isn't empty areas. Others suggesting bringing extra troops to deal with side buildings is just a suggestion as there are several set-ups that can have several troops travel the entire field witin the time limit. There are even some spells can help like the Skeleton or Bat spell.

If a Builder Hut, Hidden Tesla, or what ever building placed to the side cause you not getting 3 stars, then whoever design the base did well. Scout the area before you attack.
    To protect means being together and helping each other. Why do you think Builder Hut helps in defense?
    Being in a corner does not mean that you are protecting. You are causing trouble for those players.
    Not targeting builder's huts can be a silly decision and has happened many times.
    Serious problem at the time of attack.
    Soldiers and heroes are wandering here and there for the final stars.

On the other hand..
    Those players have a goal which is to reach the middle of the base.
    Serious problem at the time of rescue.
    Using a hog to take out the CC soldiers and then release an archer into the builder's hut.
    What kind of strategy is this.
    It is a foolish decision to target the builder's huts.
    so may? We will not have time to destroy the entire base.
    Last edited by jamesoo7; 6 Days Ago at 09:17 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    So the TLDR is

I won't listen to advice
    I want game changes
    lol..
    ok man i give up..
    Last edited by jamesoo7; 6 Days Ago at 09:32 PM.

Forum Champion
    So the TLDR is

I won't listen to advice
    I want game changes
    This^^^
    Corner Builder huts have been a part of this game and it’s strategy forever. I would bet my base that SC won’t change the whole concept of builder huts just because you haven’t figured out how to deal with them.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesoo7 View Post
    What if a Tesla comes out there?
    Then congratulations, you've found someone with either such poor base design skills or such skewed priorities that they placed one of the more valuable point defenses in a way that it only guards a builder hut in the corner rather than anything valuable.

So the TLDR is

I won't listen to advice
    I want game changes
    I'm gonna have to agree with this. People have destroyed corner builder huts and been destroyed by corner builder huts for *checks notes* 7 years now. If you didn't notice or didn't account for them, you messed up, and it isn't on the game to fix your mistake.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinfiery View Post
    Yeah, aren't (Insert people here that aren't you) the worst?

Centennial Club
    Itís easier to destroy the tesla on the outside rather in walls so Iím happy and supercell canít do anything about peopleís opinions to put it. Also I like the builder huts.