Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unclaimed Season Pass rewards

Unclaimed Season Pass rewards

I apologize in advance, I'm sure this has been answered long ago, but I can't find the answer by the search terms I've been using.

I want to confirm (or be corrected) on what I'm assuming regarding unclaimed season pass rewards (I always have the gold pass). Unclaimed elixir/gold/de rewards are just lost, but unclaimed items that could be redeemed for gems instead will convert to gems automatically at the end of the season, similarly to event items unclaimed. Is this correct?

I'm not asking anything about season bank, I know how that works, threads are easy to find.

Thanks!

No, that's incorrect. All unclaimed rewards, whether they be resources, gems, or magic items, will be lost. You MUST claim them or convert them to gems yourself if you want them.
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:37 AM.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 50 | AQ 50 | GW 20 |

Bummer! But thanks for the info!

All the items and resources and unclaimed are lost completely there is no way to take them back

Ermm ... to be complete: CWL is NOT the same as the gold pass.... CWL only has bonus packages of medals, to be handed out by clan leadership. I haven't heard or seen what happens should those not have been given out at the start of a new CWL. Somehow I doubt that will ever happen...

Edit: title of post was changed - thx
    Last edited by JusMe; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:43 AM.

Pro Member
    Can always sell the Potions for Gems

AFAIK unclaimed skin will be claimed automatically when u achieve it at the end of season, but I'm not sure, bcs I always claim everything before season ends. Just claim it before a day of season ends dude, so u aren't lose anything

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Ermm ... to be complete: CWL is NOT the same as the gold pass.... CWL only has bonus packages of medals, to be handed out by clan leadership. I haven't heard or seen what happens should those not have been given out at the start of a new CWL. Somehow I doubt that will ever happen...

Edit: title of post was changed - thx
    Nice one JusMe.. Makes more sense now, even though the answers are already given. With any event, the goodies have to be claimed within the time frame.
    As for unclaimed cwl rewards (bonus packs), the clan cant move on until they are handed out. No more wars until the season is done and dusted.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Nice one JusMe.. Makes more sense now, even though the answers are already given. With any event, the goodies have to be claimed within the time frame.
    As for unclaimed cwl rewards (bonus packs), the clan cant move on until they are handed out. No more wars until the season is done and dusted.
    Yea, but I meant what if they weren't handed out until the new CWL season starts? I'm guessing they will be lost then also - but again: who would let that happen

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Yea, but I meant what if they weren't handed out until the new CWL season starts? I'm guessing they will be lost then also - but again: who would let that happen
    Not sure, but I think I saw a timer start after CWL closed (in events tab) like 6 or 7 days, like the one after Clan Games.