Thread: resources Of game

resources Of game

Hello, I have noticed that many of us are at the top of resources, and in my opinion there should be a workshop to create gems or objects, and take advantage of these resources, to use gems in donations or buy shields of defense, or buy objects that are found in the daily store or accelerate troops there are many possibilities that can be used instead of the resources remain stagnant, apart from that it is not intended to buy the gold pass, if the village is full, since it increases the amount more of resources at the end of the gold pass, I hope it is taken into account because I am one of many who does not want to buy the pass for the exaggerated amount of stagnant resources. regards

Quote Originally Posted by LolindirAmandil View Post
    Hello, I have noticed that many of us are at the top of resources, and in my opinion there should be a workshop to create gems or objects, and take advantage of these resources, to use gems in donations or buy shields of defense, or buy objects that are found in the daily store or accelerate troops there are many possibilities that can be used instead of the resources remain stagnant, apart from that it is not intended to buy the gold pass, if the village is full, since it increases the amount more of resources at the end of the gold pass, I hope it is taken into account because I am one of many who does not want to buy the pass for the exaggerated amount of stagnant resources. regards
    All ideas you suggested are ruled out. Converting resources or exchanging resources has and always will be ruled out.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 46 | AQ 49 | GW 20 |