Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Preparation Day - Ready Button

Quote Originally Posted by Juanmoomoo View Post
    Thanks pheonix I can appreciate that. The point im trying to make is we are all here for the same reason. We love coc. I havent seen this post get shot down yet. So maybe counter it with factual reasons why or direct to a previous thread rather then shooting down someone trying to improve the game.
    Did you not read any of the replies above? We have given you factual reasons why. FWA would heavily abuse this in order to get resources, clan XP, and war wins in a much shorter time frame. If there is a way to abuse a feature then that feature does not belong in the game. It's one of the reasons why supercell has eliminated engineering to stop giving clans a huge advantage in war by gaming the system. It's a shame that a small minority of players can ruin something for the rest of us, but so long as there is a way for that small minority to take advantage of the system then the idea just won't come to fruition.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 46 | AQ 49 | GW 20 |

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Juanmoomoo View Post
    Thanks alex. But why couldnt u just start another war once your war finishes. Ie prep day goes 6 hours both ready up 24 hours for war it finishes and u can start the search again. Cooldown timer even required?
    The cooldown timer is there in order to prevent people/clans gaining an advantage by gaming the system.

And as several others have said in this thread (and in the MANY others started on this subject over the years), it would be abused, clans would arrange wars, get them over in a few hours, then start another, whereas those who actually need the 24 hours because they are spread all over the world would lose out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

In addition to the gaming the system issue, I'd also throw in there is such a thing as too much of a good thing. I think it is good that clans want more war. Leave 'em wanting more as they say. I suspect SC is more interested in keeping players interested in war long term for years than they are in giving players as much war as they could possibly have for a shorter amount of time.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    In addition to the gaming the system issue, I'd also throw in there is such a thing as too much of a good thing. I think it is good that clans want more war. Leave 'em wanting more as they say. I suspect SC is more interested in keeping players interested in war long term for years than they are in giving players as much war as they could possibly have for a shorter amount of time.
    You mean keeping a healthy play/life balance like one of the main reasons they brought in the Personal Break Timer?

I'd wager that's a major reason as well to not implement something that can dramatically increase the number of wars completed in any given time frame.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!