Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This season goes to 2900

This season goes to 2900

I just noticed. Ok maybe Iím slow, but isnít it usually 2600 to Ďcompleteí the season pass? Looks like they extended it this month, or am I going mad?

Quote Originally Posted by AxsMan View Post
    I just noticed. Ok maybe Iím slow, but isnít it usually 2600 to Ďcompleteí the season pass? Looks like they extended it this month, or am I going mad?
    They released the gold pass with a mistake in it. They offered too many items than could be collected at once, as a result they distributed the items at intervals beyond the usual 2600.

Quote Originally Posted by ev0lution View Post
    They released the gold pass with a mistake in it. They offered too many items than could be collected at once, as a result they distributed the items at intervals beyond the usual 2600.

so I’m not going mad , phew! Is there an ‘official’ acknowledgment of this somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by AxsMan View Post
    so I’m not going mad , phew! Is there an ‘official’ acknowledgment of this somewhere?
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...9#post12289139

It was to fix an issue with having 15 builder potions in one step which you couldn't collect.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Nigel: What we do is, if we need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do?
    Marty: Put it up to 2900.
    Nigel: 2900. Exactly.

Funny how much Darian looks like Rob Reiner..
    Last edited by Oshbeegosh; 1 Week Ago at 09:11 PM.

Also noticed there isnít a 15% builder boost either. Or I have collected it and it hasnít been applied

Quote Originally Posted by TheRave View Post
    Also noticed there isn’t a 15% builder boost either. Or I have collected it and it hasn’t been applied
    same here.

hope they fix it at 2900 or even higher... 2600 is way too easy to achieve.
    Nothing here stays the same forever. You must learn to change as the game changes, or clash will force you one way or another.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RagnarFurias View Post
    same here.

hope they fix it at 2900 or even higher... 2600 is way too easy to achieve.
    I think the purpose is for it to be easy to achieve in order to unlock all the goodies.

Making it too much of a grind risks people not paying for gold pass if they donít feel they have the time to achieve everything.

Pro Member
    Well considering the skin was given first seemed kinda fair to try and earn an extra 300 points to unlock it all

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveoUk View Post
    I think the purpose is for it to be easy to achieve in order to unlock all the goodies.

Making it too much of a grind risks people not paying for gold pass if they don’t feel they have the time to achieve everything.
    Agree.. And its not just about unlocking them, its also about gaining the benefits/boosts for as long as possible.