Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Google thirdparty access to COC

Google thirdparty access to COC

Hello so i have a question

As you can see from this picture . there is a COC in my google access . so after i connect my Clash of clans to supercell ID ( currently i am playing using googleplay ) . after connecting . it is safe to remove the coc from google services?

for example if my google account got hacked so no one would be able to connect to my village using google play .

lifm_screenshot_(487).png

Level 257Maxed TH12

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Although I can't interpret the language in your screen shot, I can state that once you have secured your account with Supercell ID, you no longer need a link to Google Play.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 664 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Changed the language to English . if i click on remove access ; then it won't be possible to login to my village using googleplay ?

Cause i just want to access my village using supercell ID , i want to do something that it won't be possible to login to my village using google account .

e2oh_screenshot_(488).png

Level 257Maxed TH12

Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    Changed the language to English . if i click on remove access ; then it won't be possible to login to my village using googleplay ?

Cause i just want to access my village using supercell ID , i want to do something that it won't be possible to login to my village using google account .

e2oh_screenshot_(488).png
    once you have saqved your village with scid you will no longer have acces to your village through your googleplaygames account.

but why do you want to remove the playgames acces?

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    once you have saqved your village with scid you will no longer have acces to your village through your googleplaygames account.

but why do you want to remove the playgames acces?
    Before supercell ID .i was always afraid to if accidently i remove the access i would lose the village forever and can't recover it . i wanted to know with the new supercell ID . is this risk of losing the village 0 or there are still some risks available .

Thank you for your help!
    Last edited by HoomanSA; August 15th, 2019 at 11:05 AM.

Level 257Maxed TH12

Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    Before supercell ID .i was always afraid to if accidently i remove the access i would lose the village forever and can't recover it .
    support is able to recover villages for one time no matter which way you used to save your progress. even if you havent saved your progress sc is able to recover the village as long as you can give all needed answeres to find your village and verify that you are the original creator.

i wanted to know with the new supercell ID . is this risk of losing the village 0 or there are still some risks available .
    Thank you for your help!
    nothing is completely free of risks.

It's just that you can't login through your Google account. A One-Time- Passcode will be sent to the associated Gmail account when you login through a new device, after you've set up SC ID.

Of course, if someone has the password to your Gmail account, they would certainly be able to access your CoC account.

EDIT: OP, you needn't really do that - it'll get disconnected automatically, if I ain't mistaken.
    Last edited by Clash12344321; August 17th, 2019 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clash12344321 View Post
    EDIT: OP, you needn't really do that - it'll get disconnected automatically, if I ain't mistaken.
    you are wrong → googleplaygames is still connected with your village but you cant login → it will tell you "your village **** has been found. load with supercell id."