Thread: Donated troops don't come to the village where they were donated

Donated troops don't come to the village where they were donated

Very often, when I donate troops from one account of mine to another, the request obviously disappears from the clan chat, but the donated troops don't come to the village where they were donated (the clan castle of the village where I sent the request is empty). The troops that I donated just disappear.

It's very huge problem, because after this bug happens I still need the troops and I have to spend a lot of gems to request another time.

I'm very lazy and because of this I suffered for months from this bug before I wrote this post. I suffered a lot and I hope you will fix this bug.
    Last edited by DragoBull; 1 Week Ago at 06:01 PM.

Forum Champion
    This is often a sign of connection issues. Another cause is when the player donating troops logs off immediately after donating. Either way, players have been reporting this issue for over 5 years now. I doubt it is anything SC can fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    This is often a sign of connection issues. Another cause is when the player donating troops logs off immediately after donating. Either way, players have been reporting this issue for over 5 years now. I doubt it is anything SC can fix.
    Thanks for the reply