Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Legend League reserve attack

Fresh Spawn

Legend League reserve attack

8 attacks a day does make you focus on each one. However I did recently experience a WiFi drop out which counted the attack as one of my 8, despite the fact I had deployed no troops and it dropped out in the first second or two. I suggest that Legend League players have a "reserve" attack that may come into play in such circumstances. You'd have to have some way to prove a glitch rather than leave if subject to abuse and having 9 attacks

I think a more appropriate solution would be to force you to take 1 less defense. Otherwise this could be abused in a way that would allow you to scout the base, intentionally disconnect and claim it was a wifi issue so you get a second chance.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 47 | AQ 49 | GW 20 |

Fresh Spawn
    True. Or you could just receive your daily average trophies. Either way, not having a workable solution other than tough luck is unacceptable with so few attacks available

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Alib4571 View Post
    True. Or you could just receive your daily average trophies. Either way, not having a workable solution other than tough luck is unacceptable with so few attacks available

Lol, so if I see a tough-looking base, or a base not in line with the army I like to make...I just drop the attack and collect my average daily trophies from it without actually attacking it? And the person I decided to "skip" loses that number of trophies because I thought they had a good base?

::I think a more appropriate solution would be to force you to take 1 less defense. Otherwise this could be abused in a way that would allow you to scout the base, intentionally disconnect and claim it was a wifi issue so you get a second chance.::

How would this work since your base has already been handed out 8 times though?

This is crazy, sorry.

You want an extra attack, who is going to take an extra defense?
    Bags not me.

Also, how would you prove a glitch? There's no way I can think of.
    You want to email screenshots to Supercell and get told 14 days later that you can have an extra attack?

sig (c) Reaper
    Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here.
    Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    I think a more appropriate solution would be to force you to take 1 less defense. Otherwise this could be abused in a way that would allow you to scout the base, intentionally disconnect and claim it was a wifi issue so you get a second chance.
    So one less defense, so someone misses an attack because someone else has bad wifi.
    Again, bags not me.

sig (c) Reaper
    Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here.
    Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Alib4571 View Post
    Unfortunately, there isn't a workable solution.

IO had it happen to me yesterday, and that resulted in quite a few words that would get me in trouble if I posted them here. But it is just the way it is, and there is no solution I can think of that wouldn't be open to abuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Forum Veteran
    I’m sorry in advance but I see this as a solution looking for a problem. Power outages, lost wifi connection, loss of internet, going through a tunnel etc are all one-offs. You have 240 attacks during the month, how many times is this really going to happen and how much impact will it really have? Once? Twice? Either way it is less than 1% of the time. I understand it is irritating but that doesnt require a solution.

I understand that some areas of the world have unreliable internet but that is not SCs problem. I remember trying to play first person shooters years ago on dial up against opponents on DSL, guess what? Between slow speed and latency I always got my rear end kicked. Didn’t take me long to switch to games where latency wasnt a problem. i didnt try to get the game company to fix my problem.