Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Just a King Question

Just a King Question

I saw in one of my previous battle with 10 Giants 24 Hogs and rest Wizards at TH 8, that the enemy barbarian king was coming out of the range of its altar. The difference between its center and the hogs was atleast 10 tiles.

I am wondering if this was the part of some update because I was inactive fir many months.

Please Explain this to me;

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    This is intentional. If an enemy troop (say a Goblin) goes pass the Alter's range then the King (or any other Hero) will follow that troop until it's killed. You will have instances where your Hero will be on the other side of the base and their Alter elsewhere due to them chasing down an enemy troop.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    LapDawg is correct. The heroes altars' have a trigger range. They do not have an attack range. A hero can go anywhere on the map to kill whatever troop it is after. Only then will it return to its altar.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 655 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Quote Originally Posted by LapDawg View Post
    This is intentional. If an enemy troop (say a Goblin) goes pass the Alter's range then the King (or any other Hero) will follow that troop until it's killed. You will have instances where your Hero will be on the other side of the base and their Alter elsewhere due to them chasing down an enemy troop.
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    LapDawg is correct. The heroes altars' have a trigger range. They do not have an attack range. A hero can go anywhere on the map to kill whatever troop it is after. Only then will it return to its altar.
    Thanks for information and one question, does the hero returns to its alter radius after that troop it is after is killed
    Last edited by Minley; 5 Days Ago at 03:54 PM.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Minley View Post
    Thanks for information and one question, does the hero returns to its alter radius after that troop it is after is killed
    Yes, it returns to its altar after it has killed its target. Then if another troop steps into the radius, the hero will take off after it again.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 655 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Thanks for your time