Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Barracks and Dark Barracks

  1. #1

    Barracks and Dark Barracks

    If we have seperate barracks for elixir troops and dark elixir troops, why is it that training of troops is sequential and not simultaneous? For example, if dark elixir and only elixir troops are being trained, training should simultaneously happen in dark barracks and barracks respectively.
    Last edited by KapilGavali; 6 Days Ago at 02:03 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Aleph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Olissipo PT
    Posts
    493
    It was back in the day.

    I do prefer the modern version tho



  3. #3

  4. #4
    Forum Champion Phoenix1027's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Land
    Posts
    5,602
    Quote Originally Posted by KapilGavali View Post
    If we have seperate barracks for elixir troops and dark elixir troops, why is it that training of troops is sequential and not simultaneous? For example, if dark elixir and only elixir troops are being trained, training should simultaneously happen in dark barracks and barracks respectively.
    This is how the barracks used to work and the training times were a LOT longer. The new system is streamlined and makes training times shorter.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 46 | AQ 49 | GW 20 |

  5. #5
    Junior Member Manishsingh1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    India
    Posts
    53
    new system is far better as it makes the time even shorter
    supercell also reduced the training time of many troops as well
    i remember the time when 1 rage spell take 6 hrs ( i know this thread is not for spell factory )

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by Manishsingh1234 View Post
    new system is far better as it makes the time even shorter
    supercell also reduced the training time of many troops as well
    i remember the time when 1 rage spell take 6 hrs ( i know this thread is not for spell factory )
    6 hours for single rage spell?!
    I remember golem took 45 mins to cook. Definitely better system than it was back then.

  7. #7
    Forum Superstar themariofan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The forums
    Posts
    3,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Petgoat View Post
    6 hours for single rage spell?!
    I remember golem took 45 mins to cook. Definitely better system than it was back then.
    I don't think it was ever quite that high, but I do remember when a full set of (3-4) spells took in the ballpark of 2-2.5 hours to cook.

  8. #8
    Forum Champion Phoenix1027's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Land
    Posts
    5,602
    Quote Originally Posted by themariofan View Post
    I don't think it was ever quite that high, but I do remember when a full set of (3-4) spells took in the ballpark of 2-2.5 hours to cook.
    From the clash of clans wiki:
    Rage Spell's brewing time has been reduced multiple times, from 4 hours all the way to 6 minutes.
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; 6 Days Ago at 05:50 PM.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 46 | AQ 49 | GW 20 |

  9. #9
    Super Member chajado67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    823
    Use to have to click on every barracks to train troops.

    Current system much much better.



  10. #10
    Forum Superstar themariofan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The forums
    Posts
    3,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    From the clash of clans wiki:
    Rage Spell's brewing time has been reduced multiple times, from 4 hours all the way to 6 minutes.
    ...Yikes.

    I just went back and looked at the Santa's Surprise page (the original seasonal item, from Christmas 2012), and that cook time was...25 hours. Let's just say I'm glad that never happened again.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinfiery View Post
    Yeah, aren't (Insert people here that aren't you) the worst?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •