Thread: Valley quest

Fresh Spawn

Thumbs up Valley quest

Just one last quest to achieve, I need to help revive a truck but how !!!!! their aren't any broken down trucks no other players near me so I can't finish the last quest, not the first time either, getting fed up.

Yup, I failed twice too.
    I never seen broken truck since the first season.

Millennial Club
    So what is your idea or feature request?
    Started playing 27 September 2014
    #CYC0LGPY
    IT'S A GAME " an activity that one engages in for amusement.
    Survived the Scorched Earth challenge 2018.

Pro Member
    My idea was to stop the trucks from breaking down in the first place. I have actually failed this task 4 times this derby. When it came up today I nearly cried. But low and behold one of my neighbors broke down 1 gas stop away!!!!
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Quote Originally Posted by Busynan View Post
    Just one last quest to achieve, I need to help revive a truck but how !!!!! their aren't any broken down trucks no other players near me so I can't finish the last quest, not the first time either, getting fed up.
    The truck breakdown feature adds a bit of enchantment and treachery to the game. Many times lately I have seen my truck suddenly halted at a stop in a puff of smoke only to see a prize appear. I even got a gold voucher prize one time.
    As for a quest of fixing a broken truck, it a very difficult one. Even if one does break down in sight, it might be out of range. You would waste fuel getting there thus sacrificing opportunity for gathering more tokens instead.
    So you might think about that quest as a diversion trap and not worry about it so much. A missed quest here and there is no problem. They are there only to open the treasure chests above and get a chicken if it appears in that line.
    If you play the valley frequently, chances are you will be open all of the chests anyway.

Another difficult quest is gathering a chicken. Never seems to be one around when that quest appears.