Thread: Nick, help me.

Nick, help me.

There is a problem with the derby. I completed my tasks, and the thresholds got open. Now, I noticed that the points for one task got erased from the deby board. I have screenshots as well, but the support does not help me. Two different employee closed my request, saying that I must choose a different help topic. They were too lazy to not telling me which topic I must choose for this problem. My problem is about derby, and I chose derby issue topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Fry89 View Post
    There is a problem with the derby. I completed my tasks, and the thresholds got open. Now, I noticed that the points for one task got erased from the deby board. I have screenshots as well, but the support does not help me. Two different employee closed my request, saying that I must choose a different help topic. They were too lazy to not telling me which topic I must choose for this problem. My problem is about derby, and I chose derby issue topic.
    We had a very similar problem in our hood. A person completed her milk task but it would not let her pick her next task. It seemed locked up so she force closed and came back. Same thing happened again. Force closed again, shut her phone down and came back on about an hour later (it wouldn’t let her on for a long time) but when she went to take her next task it let her. Later when reading the thread she noticed a comment about her task expiring. She said she completed it 2 plus hours early. Looked at her task list and it showed the milk task 3x, and on the neighborhood task log it shows her as 1/9 for 0. Help and support were zero help despite having screen shots as well.

Their responses made no sense at all...it was difficult to even tell if they were responding to her issue at all. It has been closed without resolution.