Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Name change glitch

Name change glitch

I donated someone who just joined our clan 2 hog riders, then my name changed to Hog Rider. How is that possible? Can someone help me please?
    Last edited by dankNstein; 1 Week Ago at 11:52 AM.

did you had an inappropriate name? have you shared yourvillage? had someone acces to your device?

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    did you had an inappropriate name? have you shared yourvillage? had someone acces to your device?
    My account name was gaylord, I don't think it was inappropriate as I have had this name for 2-3 months now. I haven't shared access of my device or village to anyone.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by dankNstein View Post
    My account name was gaylord, I don't think it was inappropriate as I have had this name for 2-3 months now. I haven't shared access of my device or village to anyone.
    Chances are that someone reported your old name as offensive and SC changed it to Hog Rider. You can try contacting support to have it changed to something different. You can also spend gems to get a name change.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    Chances are that someone reported your old name as offensive and SC changed it to Hog Rider. You can try contacting support to have it changed to something different. You can also spend gems to get a name change.
    I used my free name change to change it back to gaylord, I hope I don't get reported again.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by dankNstein View Post
    I used my free name change to change it back to gaylord, I hope I don't get reported again.
    Only Support could have changed your name, so it was probably a very poor decision to change it back. Not only could you be reported by another player, but the same player or the same support agent may take notice, and the next support intervention will include other penalties.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 661 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy