Thread: Th9 need an active clan

Th9 need an active clan

Hi I’m an active townhall 9 w gold pass so always donate and always attack in war hit me up and I’ll be a dedicated soldier!!
    Name is ron baker #YLYVU2RU (not my real name) #YLYVU2RU

Millennial Club
    Check out our L12 Clan.

Brisket

Hey PJ Happy Hour would love for you to come and join us, We meet everything your looking for and would love for you to become become apart of our clan. We are level 14 and crystal 2

Millennial Club
    Come and join us for a war or two and see how you fit in.
    IGNITE FURY - #982LUU09 - LEVEL 17 WAR CLAN

MY player ID is #VQOVQJY2 check me out.

We are an international based 3* war clan who strives for success. We Currently have over 500 war wins.

General Information

◦ We do not kick people if they do not get 3*s all the time.
    ◦ We do back to back wars and have an occasional break for one day only
    ◦ One day break is to gather some resources, get your hero upgrades in etc
    ◦ You can opt out of wars as needed. No pressure to be in wars here.
    ◦ One day break is to gather some resources, get your hero upgrades in etc. If you have any further questions or if I have missed anything out, inbox me on forums, or join 'Ignite Fury' #982LUU09 AND PLEASE MENTION YOU ARE FROM FORUMS! Tell them JB sent you.

Hey Tyl,

We are an extremely active war clan always looking for active members.

* Great war record - Placed 1st or 2nd in every CWL and have above 85% win rate in wars... Plus Daily Wars!!!
    * Maxed Clan Games - We usually Max in 2 days and obtain all rewards.
    * VERY ACTIVE CHAT - Lots of banter and planning. Chat is always active!!!
    * Donations - Very high donations for those looking to push. WE HAVE SIEGE MACHINES FOR WAR!!!!!
    * International Clan - This helps with donations around the clock and someone is usually online
    * Active Leadership - We are always recruiting, removing inactives, providing advice, and planning wars
    * We are like family, with Zero Drama

Hope you can join us!

Fat Kitty Stars
    #28Q99R2P9
    https://discord.gg/tGJX9QS

COC PLAYER ID - #L9GRYP9LP

Hi Tylje,

If you're still searching for a clan check us out!

***Pine Fine 2 #VRPP28L8 is the sister clan for Pine Fine.***

We are recruiting a few more TH9+ ***(cannot be rushed or engineered)*** that are active in wars. We war every Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday and the war are started at 8PM EST. We are looking for members that are friendly but take war seriously.

***We are in Crystal I for the new CWL*** We do 30v30 for CWL. For CWL we only take TH9+

Our record is 88 wins and 33 losses. If you have opted for wars you are expected to use both your attacks.

***Warning - Before joining and leaving like so many others from the forums - Our chat can be inactive outside of wars. The clan in general however is not inactive. We war three times a week and donations are filled very quickly. If you want a very active chat log at all times, this isn't the clan for you.***

While chat is not active you are expected to read through chat/clan mail for assigned war targets or for any messages directed at you. Discord is also an option, but is highly recommended that you join it.

Since our clan has formed we have not missed a max CG reward.

***PLEASE BE ACTIVE IN WARS AND CLAN GAMES***

Hi Tylie,

If you're still searching for a clan check us out!

***Pine Fine 2 #VRPP28L8 is the sister clan for Pine Fine.***

We are recruiting a few more TH9+ ***(cannot be rushed or engineered)*** that are active in wars. We war every Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday and the war are started at 8PM EST. We are looking for members that are friendly but take war seriously.

***We are in Crystal I for the new CWL*** We do 30v30 for CWL. For CWL we only take TH9+

Our record is 88 wins and 33 losses. If you have opted for wars you are expected to use both your attacks.

***Warning - Before joining and leaving like so many others from the forums - Our chat can be inactive outside of wars. The clan in general however is not inactive. We war three times a week and donations are filled very quickly. If you want a very active chat log at all times, this isn't the clan for you.***

While chat is not active you are expected to read through chat/clan mail for assigned war targets or for any messages directed at you. Discord is also an option, but is highly recommended that you join it.

Since our clan has formed we have not missed a max CG reward.

***PLEASE BE ACTIVE IN WARS AND CLAN GAMES***

Mutant X | War Clan | Level 8 | TH9+ | Mature/Adult | War, Games, CWL

• Casual-Competitive • Multi-Clan Network • Organized • Safe & Fair Play
    • 40v40 & 50v50 Wars • 85% Win-Rate • Max Donations • Mature/Adult

Wars M, W, F at 3pm PT (UTC-7)

Join Discord & follow instructions @ http://discord.gg/Y3BKSM3
    in-game join requests not accepted
    Clan Tag: #28P220JCV — http://mutant.team/
    Recruiting unrushed TH levels 9+: TH9, TH10, TH11, TH12