Saw a chicken in the road that was way across town (19 spots to be exact). Had a closer neighbor check the time on it as I needed 20 more minutes to get my next spin (had to feed my cows and chickens to get the last 9 needed suns for a fuel spin). It had 2 hours plus.

completed feeding my cows and chickens, spun for fuel. Now had 24 so I boogied over to the chicken. When I got there it was sitting there waiting to be collected. I hit collect but as I did it said 6 seconds remaining. It did nothing but continue to count down. Hit collect again and it did same. Hit collect again and the chicken disappeared. A few seconds later it was back and when I hit it, it said 2 hours 3 minutes remaining. Hit collect and it said 0 seconds remaining. Chicken disappeared. Ticked, I drove one spot away. Suddntly chicken was back and it had 2 hrs 1 minute remaining, returned. Hit collect and it said, O seconds remaining. Went on my way and for next two hours the chicken sat there uncollected. A hoodmate attempted to collect it and when he got there..it just disappeared alltogether. When he drove off' it was back. Help and support have never responded to my inquiries (3 now)