Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: skins

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by dodozZ View Post
    sure there must be some haters to the new skin system , but iam one of so many lovers of hero skins , well I buy gold pass every month with a th12 100% maxed for that skin , I dont have anything to upgrade , just spending those 5 bucks to get a skin every month , and yeah this is important at least for me
    I too am a couple warden levels shy of max TH12 again. I donít have any desire to play dress-up with my heroes but I fully support your right to do as you please with yours so no hate here. I understand your pride in having those skins but as someone who looks at profiles pretty much all the time, I look for the following: hero levels, base development, base design, troop levels, donations, achievements, clan game participation etc. The last thing I would care about is whether you bought skins or not. As someone looking in, it tells me nothing about you except that you have flexed your wallet a few times and to be honest, that really isnt any of my business.

Actually it is something that you dont achieve without buying while there is nothing on your profile which you cant achieve without making in game purchases, you see where I am going with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    I've also bought every skin so far but I do NOT want it advertised on my player profile. I'd rather that stay private, it's nobody's business but my own if I spend money and I certainly don't want to show off that I do.
    Totally agreed

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by mkmishra7 View Post
    Actually it is something that you dont achieve without buying while there is nothing on your profile which you cant achieve without making in game purchases, you see where I am going with this?
    I think this one shows why SC would be unwise to add skins to your profile.
    They advertise the game as free to play, yet anyone that never spends money could never fully complete their profile, as the skins would be empty. It could maybe lead to them having to make those skins available to all.. So nice to have (I have them but never use them) but no need to take up profile space.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Iím not a huge fan of this idea - the same way I donít usually say how much I have in my valley either.

every month new skin release if a person buys and unlock all the skins then there is no place in profile left it become too messy there

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    I think this one shows why SC would be unwise to add skins to your profile.
    They advertise the game as free to play, yet anyone that never spends money could never fully complete their profile, as the skins would be empty. It could maybe lead to them having to make those skins available to all.. So nice to have (I have them but never use them) but no need to take up profile space.
    Exactly my point.

This post belongs in idea request.

Fresh Spawn
    I kinda agree and disagree I would love to let people see that you bought all the skins (like me) but Lapdawg is right though there's a high chance that someone will brag about the skins that they have and you don't. Besides why would anyone get worked up about the skins though???