Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Laboratory Troop Upgrade

Post Laboratory Troop Upgrade

Good evening
    Hello
    I need to know, if by updating the lab. First, would the troop update stop? and the troop update would begin after the laboratory improvement was finished
    Last edited by JoandeArc; 1 Week Ago at 10:44 PM.

I think they run at the same time, but the upgrade does not complete until the lab is finished

If a troop or spell is upgrading in the lab and you upgrade the lab, they will both be upgrading. You just won't see the icon for it, but you can in fact upgrade the spell/troop and the lab at the same time

Well I guess I just have to try . Thanks

been a while, but if I remember correctly whatever you have in the lab cooking will stop until the lab is finished upgrading and then continue on from there

Join us for the biggest yearly event! Forum Elite, more info here

Quote Originally Posted by Night Crawler View Post
    been a while, but if I remember correctly whatever you have in the lab cooking will stop until the lab is finished upgrading and then continue on from there
    Not correct. It continues cooking. I don't know if you get the benefit if cook time is shorter than lab time though.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Not correct. It continues cooking. I don't know if you get the benefit if cook time is shorter than lab time though.

oh ok, I wasn’t sure, like I said it’s been a while since I had to upgrade my lab so couldn’t remember. That’s good it doesn’t pause.

Join us for the biggest yearly event! Forum Elite, more info here

An ongoing upgrade won't finish until the Labratory upgrade is complete even if the upgrade is longer than the research.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Indeed, while the lab is upgrading, any troop/spell upgrade will run concurrently.
    As Irish described: the troop/spell may finish before the lab upgrade but will need to wait for that lab upgrade to complete.

I have done this repeatedly on my main and minis (all kinda rushed at any point) to gain progression time (on a lessen used troop/spell).

if you upgrade your laboratory while your troop is upgrading your troop upgrading pause