Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Account permanently banned

Banned

Account permanently banned

Sir please my account was banned permanently help me to back my account🙏🙏🙏 please sir that account worth for me it I can't back that account unfortunately I leave to play coc that I couldn't want , sir please back my account

No one here can help you. Use in game support. Likely you violated the terms of service by cheating or phishing and permanent means permanent. Feel free to share what you did that got you banned. I'm always up for a good laugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    If they could implement a family clan feature, allowing movement between2 clans without the leave and get accepted system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We WOULD like to create some kind of "social network" to provide support systems to Clan families. It's been something on the discussion table before, but hasn't really moved beyond that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobhalshubham14 View Post
    Sir please my account was banned permanently help me to back my account🙏🙏🙏 please sir that account worth for me it I can't back that account unfortunately I leave to play coc that I couldn't want , sir please back my account
    Kehna kya chahte ho, contact ingame support

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DOOM2U View Post
    No one here can help you. Use in game support. Likely you violated the terms of service by cheating or phishing and permanent means permanent. Feel free to share what you did that got you banned. I'm always up for a good laugh.
    Sir I did mistake with knowing , check my records it's all clear I traped in a fraud help me

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Main forum rule no.16: "If you are banned from the game temporarily, you still have a right to have a forum account. If you are permanently banned from the game, you will also be permanently banned from the forums."

Closed.