Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Post about the useless number of barracks

Post Post about the useless number of barracks

I would like to touch on the topic of barracks, for what reason in clashofclans there are several of them?
    I would understand if each of them worked independently, such as having ordered an army of one type in one barracks, and in another ordered an army of another type.
    But not so with us, there are several barracks, but they all perform one action, build one barracks or several, no difference.
    Only one of them performs the work, the rest are idle, without profit.
    There is a game Red Alert, also a similar strategy, you build a base, defensive towers, you get resources, you build a wall around the base ...
    But in this game, the more you build the barracks, the faster your troops loaded, the more barracks, the faster the speed of the appearance of the ordered military ... So in that case it made sense to build several barracks ....
    What do you think about this?

Um
    that's exactly how Clash works too
    If you only have one max barracks it takes 24 minutes to make an Electro Dragon
    with 4 max barracks it takes 6 minutes

sig (c) Reaper
    Bowlers throw pineaples. Right?
    Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here.

Forum Elder
    If you have played long enough there was a time each barracks did train troops independently. This has since been changed (for the better). At some point if they want to add buildings but not make the map bigger, they could remove some of them.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    This has since been changed (for the better).
    Not always for the better. There are some modes of raiding where itís useful to have different barracks producing a steady stream of different troops.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by B3ZZZ0R View Post
    I would like to touch on the topic of barracks, for what reason in clashofclans there are several of them?
    I would understand if each of them worked independently, such as having ordered an army of one type in one barracks, and in another ordered an army of another type.
    But not so with us, there are several barracks, but they all perform one action, build one barracks or several, no difference.
    Only one of them performs the work, the rest are idle, without profit.
    There is a game Red Alert, also a similar strategy, you build a base, defensive towers, you get resources, you build a wall around the base ...
    But in this game, the more you build the barracks, the faster your troops loaded, the more barracks, the faster the speed of the appearance of the ordered military ... So in that case it made sense to build several barracks ....
    What do you think about this?
    That is exactly the way Clash works. If you have one barracks capable of making dragons, they each take 12 minutes. If you have 2, they take 6 minutes. If you have 3, they take 4 minutes. If you have all 4,they take 3 minutes each.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Centennial Club
    I remember when coc had the independent barracks, they aren’t going to bring it back if they took it out, there must’ve been a reason.

Forum Superstar
    In Clash of Clans, the barracks used to each work independently. It was simple, but quite inefficient. Training a single PEKKA would take 45 minutes, for example.

Then there was a comprehensive workplace restructure. Each barracks contributes to the training. The efficiency dividends are huge, the PEKKA now takes only 3 minutes, one fifteenth of the old time, but using the resources of four barracks simultaneously. So I guess that’s a ~ four-fold efficiency increase.

If one barracks building is out is out of order, it takes longer for the other three to do the same job. Exactly what is going on, I’m not sure, but I guess that while the recruit is doing lessons in one, the other two are making preparations, but do so hindered by having to do the preparations of the out of order third building.

Centennial Club
    I mean back then gemming up troops was cheaper: old- 9 barbs trained was one gem now it’s 1 gem for 4 that take 5 seconds each but for one gem you sped up 180 seconds of time but now it’s 1 gem for 20 seconds so there is a con.

Quote Originally Posted by George1971 View Post
    In Clash of Clans, the barracks used to each work independently. It was simple, but quite inefficient. Training a single PEKKA would take 45 minutes, for example.

Then there was a comprehensive workplace restructure. Each barracks contributes to the training. The efficiency dividends are huge, the PEKKA now takes only 3 minutes, one fifteenth of the old time, but using the resources of four barracks simultaneously. So I guess that’s a ~ four-fold efficiency increase.

If one barracks building is out is out of order, it takes longer for the other three to do the same job. Exactly what is going on, I’m not sure, but I guess that while the recruit is doing lessons in one, the other two are making preparations, but do so hindered by having to do the preparations of the out of order third building.
    at the time of the update it wasnt an increase in efficiency it was actually a diwngrade. they basically divided each troop by 4 and that was the new time. overlooking the fact that there actually 6 barracks. a few troops had training reduction as well, so thats why iy seems to you like a 4x fold increase...

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    Um
    that's exactly how Clash works too
    If you only have one max barracks it takes 24 minutes to make an Electro Dragon
    with 4 max barracks it takes 6 minutes
    What happens to the dark barracks?
    At least they have separate timings to train.

/M@n!