Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Simple Ideas to make builder base more fun

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Just a thought. Maybe your opponent doesn't care? I'm finishing my attack regardless. That may mean dropping surgical minions to pick off buildings or watching my Pekkas work around the perimeter finishing off The junk. Win or lose, I built that army and it will get fully used. I couldn't care less whether you or I are on boost. Or for the more troll minded, I know you won. Just out of being a pain in the donkey, I'm now going to save that last unit until the last second.

A second thought. From personal experience. When winning, keep em rolling is the feeling. When losing, losses tend to snowball when back to back quickly. That minute or two can help you take a breath.

Last, its 3.5 minutes max. If not on clock boost, that isnt enough to rebuild my troops and BM. Get past bh6. It's not a big issue.
    I'm just throwing out ideas to make builder base more fun. I still enjoy it and already think it's fun.

Quote Originally Posted by ezzypixel View Post
    I don't think people would wait. Not only are you wasting your own time but it doesn't give you any strategic value whatsoever.

Again, the player doing that will be wasting their own time. I don't think anyone would do that.
    I think you vastly underestimate the number of people who troll for the sake of trolling

Be more fun if the AI was sensible and not nerfed/buffed depending on what it feels like or whose turn it is to win, seemingly. DYOR. As for the BM, fix that AI for a quick win in the return of joy.... hint hint supercell, if you ain't gathered that already by now from countless posts on that subject. Again DYOR.

Quote Originally Posted by Rascal2013 View Post
    I think you vastly underestimate the number of people who troll for the sake of trolling
    With the system I suggested here, I don't think it even matters. Even if some dude is waiting for me just to "troll", or even for strategy, I'd still be interested in watching whether he can beat my score or not. The current system is too non-engaging in my opinion. I mean it's still fun, but I think seeing scores would be better.

I feel like in the current system the players are disconnected. Builder base is kinda just like a different version of the main base, in that your just fighting someones village(base).
    Technically you are still versing the other player, but I dunno, I feel like having scores displayed would make it feel more so, you know? If that makes sense. I think it would be a cool addition. Making battles feel more head to head. I think that's how builder base is supposed to be, right?

My idea is mostly to give the game a different feel rather than change any of the mechanics, which I enjoy. All of the mechanics remain the same, it's just changing the format of the battles.
    I don't know how much of a difference it would make to how the game feels. But when I think about it, it sounds like a fun idea. Don't any of you think so?

Quote Originally Posted by ezzypixel View Post
    With the system I suggested here, I don't think it even matters. Even if some dude is waiting for me just to "troll", or even for strategy, I'd still be interested in watching whether he can beat my score or not. The current system is too non-engaging in my opinion. I mean it's still fun, but I think seeing scores would be better.

I feel like in the current system the players are disconnected. Builder base is kinda just like a different version of the main base, in that your just fighting someones village(base).
    Technically you are still versing the other player, but I dunno, I feel like having scores displayed would make it feel more so, you know? If that makes sense. I think it would be a cool addition. Making battles feel more head to head. I think that's how builder base is supposed to be, right?

My idea is mostly to give the game a different feel rather than change any of the mechanics, which I enjoy. All of the mechanics remain the same, it's just changing the format of the battles.
    I don't know how much of a difference it would make to how the game feels. But when I think about it, it sounds like a fun idea. Don't any of you think so?
    I would be fine if it were an option for those that want it. I feel like it would be a distraction for me. I should be focusing on keeping bm alive (a split second can be the difference between hitting the ability and boom), dropping in minions to get those last few buildings, or hitting that crusher with a glider or two. Having a constantly changing number somewhere on the screen would not be helpful. Again, not opposed. As long as I can turn it off.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22