Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Simple Ideas to make builder base more fun

How fun does everyone think builder base is compared to main village? Like from a scale of 1-10, how would you rate main village and how would you rate builder base in terms of how much fun you have playing it?
    Not comparing the two, but just how much fun you have playing either mode.
    I'd give:
    Main village: 9/10
    Builder base: 7/10
    Last edited by ezzypixel; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:29 PM.

How to make builder hall battles better.

1. Remove lava launcher or severely nerf the time that the lava stays on the fie
    2. Fix the matchmaking because I am tired of running into builder hall 8 and 9 when I'm 7 it is actually ridiculous but the devs do not seem to care about it because our suffering urges us to buy gem packs to get further into the game which is an unethical practice that many games use because they dont want to go the distance and make the game actually enjoyable for free to play players.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinglucas64 View Post
    1. Remove lava launcher or severely nerf the time that the lava stays on the fie
    2. Fix the matchmaking because I am tired of running into builder hall 8 and 9 when I'm 7 it is actually ridiculous but the devs do not seem to care about it because our suffering urges us to buy gem packs to get further into the game which is an unethical practice that many games use because they dont want to go the distance and make the game actually enjoyable for free to play players.
    To solve both of your troubles, all you have to do is upgrade to BH9. Then you'll have no issues getting mismatched and you'll be able to upgrade your troops so that the lava launcher is not destroying them. Adapt to the game, because it sure as heck is not going to adapt to you.
    | TH12 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 31 |

I am mostly a f2p player. And I'm the type who likes to max everything before upgrading TH. I play the game more casually, meaning i don't like to farm or rush or anything. Which means i'm down with just the 3 wins per day loot system and the main bases star bonus per day. I like that kind of paced style of play. and it works well for any schedule because you don't need to really invest too much time into it per day. Just get your attacks in and let your builders do the rest. I just enjoy the building, upgrading, and battle aspects of the game. This why I only attack with clock tower boost, because for me it's the fastest, smoothest, most enjoyable way to get as many attacks in a short period of time. As long as I can get to the next match i don't mind the matchmaking cause i know the trophies will equalize, and i'll eventually face someone that I have a chance against. That's why I like attacking during CT boost. It's just quicker and I don't like waiting 3 mins after every battle without it, and so many battles are potentially required to get 3 wins. Main base doesn't have that problem. You just need at least 2 attacks for star bonus and your good, and you choose which base you attack, so no mismatches. That's why i think CT boost works well for BH.

I personally don't mind the matchmaking. If I match up with a high level BH, I just consider that i'm a really good player, so it's natural to run into really strong bases, cause the game is just matching me with players that are at my trophy range. I just give it my best and sometimes i do win every now and then against the higher level BHs.

I think if they implemented the ability to exit a match and enter a new match even while your opponent is still attacking and he already has the winning score, it would make the trophies equalize faster, and you can match up with easier opponents faster. Although it might still be annoying to face high level BHs, I think that's the name of the game, but at least everything would flow more smoothly imo.
    Last edited by ezzypixel; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:13 PM.