Thread: What is the best description for any high lvl player to influence

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Manishsingh1234 View Post
    AFRO thank you very much
    this is what i want
    i really appreciate you
    Any time, I try to be helpful and spread good karma-juju on the interwebs

I think I understand the question.

You seem to be asking what you can put in the clan description to make high level players want to join your clan.

It is difficult. I was tempted to create a flippant response about super models who are hot for TH12s, but while it may get a chuckle it would not help you.

Everyone dreams of having a TH12 Angel join out of nowhere. But serious players are already in a clan. They enjoy stability of a larger clan, at least 30 players, level 10 or higher.

On rare occasions one of these clans dies, and the few remaining active players are left to roam from clan to clan as nomads until they settle into a new home. This is rare. Super rare. Eclipses are more frequent than these players appearing in your clan.

Your clan description is unlikely to aid you in locating nomads.

Your best chance is to recruit among your real world friends.

If yours is a new clan you will need to decide whether it is worth the pain of being a leader in a struggling new clan, or more enjoyable to be a member/elder in an established, well-run clan.

Good luck.
    UNICORNS! I want unicorns. Any clan that gets a 3 war win streak should have one villager replaced by a frisky little unicorn that frolics and gambols about the village. Let's make this happen.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...s-add-unicorns

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post
    I think I understand the question.

You seem to be asking what you can put in the clan description to make high level players want to join your clan.

It is difficult. I was tempted to create a flippant response about super models who are hot for TH12s, but while it may get a chuckle it would not help you.

Everyone dreams of having a TH12 Angel join out of nowhere. But serious players are already in a clan. They enjoy stability of a larger clan, at least 30 players, level 10 or higher.

On rare occasions one of these clans dies, and the few remaining active players are left to roam from clan to clan as nomads until they settle into a new home. This is rare. Super rare. Eclipses are more frequent than these players appearing in your clan.

Your clan description is unlikely to aid you in locating nomads.

Your best chance is to recruit among your real world friends.

If yours is a new clan you will need to decide whether it is worth the pain of being a leader in a struggling new clan, or more enjoyable to be a member/elder in an established, well-run clan.

Good luck.
    Afraid I have to agree.
    Dont wish to sound harsh, but I looked you up on cocp.it, clash of stats, and in game to look at each account individually.
    Just to see what you offer.
    Being a level 11 clan is unlikely to be sufficient of a lure in itself....

War log, cwl tier, account builds, donation rates (activity), hero levels, individual war stars, numbers of each hall already in the clan.

You can advertise in clan description that you are recruiting, and if you smash the opposition some may hop onto your side..

Hope you find what you are looking for though. Happy hunting