Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How should I run a successful clan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Red face How should I run a successful clan

So, I am a TH 10 player with 22/27 heroes (yes i know its low queen is upgrading to lvl30 continuously ) . I am leader of lvl11 clan and my clan is currently on Gold I. But , main problem is in my clan many players want siege machine and my th12 players are not very active . SO, i need a help
    should i kick players and star recruiting new players or anything else
    All suggestion are appreciated
    MY CLAN NAME - FRIENDS(#CCVRL8YQ)
    MY NAME - MANISH(#9LCV8LJ2Q)

THANK YOU
    hope you all helps
    Last edited by Manishsingh1234; August 13th, 2019 at 02:12 PM.

First off, took a peek at your clan, and Congrats! 48 slots filled, all accounts apparently active (all had league crests). Many clans struggle to find just15 active players! So it appears you must be doing most things right already, both recruiting players and retaining players.

So I will assume then your only "problem" then are the Siege Machines. ... If players are constantly requesting and expecting a Siege Machine for every attack, they should not. Are you aware of both the cost, and time to cook, just one? Honestly, seeing continual requesting, when only you can fullfill, becomes annoying.

I do not believe that your clan, being in Gold, would be able to easily find a TH 12 whom is both online often, and maxed out (so they do not mind dumping gold on SMs all day). You would probably fare better rushing to 12 yourself, if SMs are only thing desired.
    Last edited by rowman; August 13th, 2019 at 02:39 PM.

thanks for reply
    yes, the main problem is siege machine and electro dragons
    i rushed my mini to th11 recently and will unlock some necessary things

One more problem is in these 48 players about 20 are loyal other come recently and are in other clan's war
    they just take donation for their clan and leave
    my favorite 3 th11 are quitting the game as well because they are shifting to abroad

You can try recruiting in different forums
    Sc forums(recruitment) / Discord / Reddit /band etc

You can rush your mini account to th12 if you are not able to fine any th12 or ask you trust worthy clan members to do so
    I am sure someone will help you out.

I own a small clan, earlier I too had difficulties in recruiting th12, so I took matter in my own hands and rushed accounts so i can donate siege if my main has no siege trained. If you diligently keep recruiting , with help of your clanmates , you will eventually find a th12 who will donate siege machine,

|*Click here*If you want a cool forum signature|
    | GFX Group | Clan | Forum achievements |

if you want siege machines on demand, rush an account to 12.

but like rowman said, th10/11 should not expect sm for normal loot raiding. not only is it wholly unnecessary, it's expensive to keep up with. if you only have a few donators, sm should only be used for war.

as for kicking inactive players, this is a clan leader decision. i do periodic purges of dormant account with a message to rejoin if they become active again. it keeps the clan fresh and enforces to others that being active is important.

Forum Elder
    Agree with all of the above.
    I, too, rushed a hall from 10 to 12, simply for war access to those wreckers.
    It was obvious from day 1 they would be a game changer at TH10, which is where we were at.
    I was first in clan to do so, but, as said, they dont come cheap, either resource or time wise, so I laid down a clan rule that they could only be requested for war.
    Since they show up in any request, if people wished to donate, they could, but no asking.
    I dont think I ever donated a wrecker outside of war.. But of course we werent a top heavy war clan.. a clan of 12s with legends members would work differently.

Ok i will rush my hall to 11 after taking my queen to 30
    My clan members suggest me not to rush to Th12 and tell the same thing as all of you said
    I will rush my mini to th12 as soon as possible after unlocking ed and ice golem on it
    then my whole problem will sort out according to me
    Last edited by Manishsingh1234; August 13th, 2019 at 03:46 PM.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Manishsingh1234 View Post
    Ok i will rush my hall to 11 after taking my queen to 30
    My clan members suggest me not to rush to Th12 and tell the same thing as all of you said
    I will rush my mini to th12 as soon as possible after unlocking ed and ice golem on it
    then my whole problem will sort out according to me
    Nice one mate.. But for me, I ruined that 10 by rushing it to 12.
    It was no longer any good for war.. It had 920 war stars the day I decided to rush, and still has 920 war stars.
    It did help win many wars, but has never been on a war roster since, although it gets a run out in cwl.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Nice one mate.. But for me, I ruined that 10 by rushing it to 12.
    It was no longer any good for war.. It had 920 war stars the day I decided to rush, and still has 920 war stars.
    It did help win many wars, but has never been on a war roster since, although it gets a run out in cwl.
    yes, this must be a reason for me thats stopping me from tapping that upgrade button
    i am a frequent war players and now i start 3 starring max th10's (having compact bases my bowlers crush them)
    but i definitely go to th11 and practise new strategy as well
    CWL is not giving much problem as we are only in GOld I

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Manishsingh1234 View Post
    yes, this must be a reason for me thats stopping me from tapping that upgrade button
    i am a frequent war players and now i start 3 starring max th10's (having compact bases my bowlers crush them)
    but i definitely go to th11 and practise new strategy as well
    CWL is not giving much problem as we are only in GOld I
    Sounds too good to wreck that base Manish.. I learned a clash lesson when I ruined that base.
    To gain siege you need 12s, but would be better to keep your good bases intact and rush an unimportant one instead.
    It may have further to travel, but the rushed account needs to be one that you wont miss come war day.
    All you need, is to put down the basic requirements to enable the jump to next hall, eg everything at level 1, and you would have a donor base soon enough.
    Once it is providing siege it is doing its job.. But then you can start to back fill the missing levels, and eventually you will gain an extra 12 for your cwl line up.