Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How should I run a successful clan

Centennial Club
    Your Clan seems to do well on paper. 13 TH12 sounds like a good base for sieges. So it must be more a commumication issue... as others said before: if sieges rare they should not be used for normal raids...

An own account for donation is always a nice thing, but i won't rush an active account for.
    If your clanmates insists on sieges maybe give them Clantags of Req&Leave clans ��

Go on with your good work!
    Last edited by ZionWhiteRabbit; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:10 AM.
    TH12 (51/62/31) TH11 (50/50/20)
    TH10 (22/30/ -) TH9 (13/15/ -)

If you do rush an account to TH12, you need to think about what are you going to do... if your plan is to feed your clan siege machines on demand in and out of war, how many per day will you end up donating, how much will this cost and will you be able to fund this?
    I did rush a TH9 to TH12 when these first came out and was the only 12 in my clan, strictly only donated for war as funding was very difficult.
    Since, I have built the account and donate at will, and we have had since a few others upgrade after maxing out TH11 so all is good now.
    I don’t ever war with my 12 but use in it CWL.. can manage 2 stars now usually without issue as have been able to max out many war troops and upgrade heroes to K40 Q46 W20, but most defence are still only TH10 Defence is tough!
    good luck.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 14
    TH: TH11 | AQ: L50 | BK: 44 | GW 15
    League: Titans II (Highest) | Max Tropies: 4500+
    Clan Formed: 16/03/2015

Pro Member
    You’ve had some Good Positive Feedback so far. Take on board the Tips they’ve provided & don't make too many concessions when you Recruit - It’ll only Backfire On you Later On is my Advice

Quote Originally Posted by PabloB View Post
    You’ve had some Good Positive Feedback so far. Take on board the Tips they’ve provided & don't make too many concessions when you Recruit - It’ll only Backfire On you Later On is my Advice
    completely agree with you
    now my main account remains at th10 max out it first
    my problems for siege is also reducing as i talked with 5 th12 for a hour and they promised to become a more active player
    my 2nd account is now th11 and 3rd is on th10 so no problem for me
    thanks for all of you

Manish , recruit me
    me Indian btw
    Last edited by TH9clasherIND; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:09 PM.

Find it strange some of the responses suggesting that siege machines should only be given for wars. Perhaps we're too generous, but they're always provided to all members who ask for them in my clan.

They 1gem to send on, or the loot if you're always cooking them. Most TH12 will probably have full loot all the time anyway if they're active enough because of the stupidly long times to upgrade everything...
    A|dam, leader of SunDown Revolt!

Are you interested in joining a level 17 clan in Master League 1? Read here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...9884;%EF%B8%8F

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldam View Post
    Find it strange some of the responses suggesting that siege machines should only be given for wars. Perhaps we're too generous, but they're always provided to all members who ask for them in my clan.

They 1gem to send on, or the loot if you're always cooking them. Most TH12 will probably have full loot all the time anyway if they're active enough because of the stupidly long times to upgrade everything...
    Then you read it wrong mate..
    It depends on the clan structure as to how siege is given out.
    If your clan has multiple 12s, then they should be giving and receiving siege all the time, especially if in Legends.

But, in a clan of mixed halls, with only 1 or 2 of those 12s, then how would you feel if all your effort went into supplying siege for multiple 10s or 11s?
    Could you keep pace with those requests every 10 mins, and still try to grow your own base.. I been there, and it quickly wears you down. You eventually feel you are simply being mugged.. especially if you rushed that account there to help the war effort, and are trying to play catch up. That donor base gets nothing out of war.. Doesnt make the roster, so doesnt get any loot.. Nothing, Nada, just give, then give some more.

Obviously your clan is multi 12, and balance built, if you always have spare loot lying around.

So, for mixed hall, "war only" helps the log, and in between allows you to do some back filling to repair the rushed state.

Forum>Supercell Main>Forum Talk>Signature Shops>[GFX Shop] TerMinus Prime [TP]
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    snip
    So, for mixed hall, "war only" helps the log, and in between allows you to do some back filling to repair the rushed state.
    i agree with you in my case it is slightly different
    most of my clan mates are th11 and 10 , they understand and dont request for siege for normal raids
    but still i donate them if i have it trained, few th12s joined us recently so it has been great help

Recruitment || Forum Achievements
    Want Signature/avatar/clan banner or poster? *Click here*