Thread: How to get Otto fast?

How to get Otto fast?

Any tips and tricks in builder hall on how to get Otto fast appreciated.
    I'm only bh6 at the moment and really need that 6th builder. Should I rush my th? And maybe an upgrade priority?

Quote Originally Posted by Peep213 View Post
    Any tips and tricks in builder hall on how to get Otto fast appreciated.
    I'm only bh6 at the moment and really need that 6th builder. Should I rush my th? And maybe an upgrade priority?
    ALWAYS rush the BH. It's been proven time and again that rushing is the most successful method to play builder base. Get your BH up to 9 ASAP, get your daily 3 wins and continue to upgrade all of the requirements to unlock OTTO. There's no shortcuts I'm afraid, you just have to play the builder base as you normally would.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 50 | AQ 50 | GW 20 |

Yes rush your bh, max storages, collectors and mines along the path and upgrade only one army. You will get more camps, more defenses, better troops. This will result in a higher trophy range and more daily loot, so your progress will be faster.

Ok thanks guys. Which army should i max on bh9?

Forum Legend
    You can go far if you max your minions and drop ships. At least at BH9 anyway.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

The other advice on this thread is spot-on.

If you want to get there faster, be prepared to sink all of your CWL medals into hammers of heroes for the battle machine (you have at least 20 levels to go there), hammers of fighting for the cannon carts, and hammers of building for the mega tesla and multi-mortar. (Obviously, don't use them for the early cheap/quick levels.) Do the mortar gear-up last unless you have a book of building for it.

And if you really want to get there fast, spend real money on the gold pass, and the builder base packages that will appear in your offers - if you choose to do this take special note of the offers that appear right after you upgrade the BH.