Thread: Cannot get to The Valley

Fresh Spawn

Angry Cannot get to The Valley

I played the introductory season of the valley but now, I can’t get to it. When I click on billboard, it tells me the season is over and I will lose any unspent tokens. However, I’m receiving the little yellow suns when I do what is apparently the task of the day and I’ll get a “Valley Spin Available” from time to time but still can’t get to it. Help!

Note that this is on both iOS and Android.

Hi,

Simply tap on the button of that pop up to acknowledge the message and have your token discarded. Then tap on Valley board again, it should let you enter Season 2.

Everything resets at the beginning of the Season, just like you start a new derby.

Fresh Spawn
    I am having this problem too! Support is doing nothing to help.

Fresh Spawn
    this does not work

Fresh Spawn
    i just got in. if you have any tokens left over, look through and see what you can buy with them, then you can access it. i was able to buy a saw for 150 each and logged in.

Fresh Spawn
    Same issue here. No option to delete tokens and do not have enough to buy anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbutts View Post
    Same issue here. No option to delete tokens and do not have enough to buy anything.
    Can you describe what you see when tapping on the Valley board? Or better, share a screenshot od the message?
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

All the great ones were a student once. Learning is quicker with better guiding. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#ChickenHider :: Hay Day Lv 132♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12

Hi, I am having the same problem. Have sent in game support messages over and over with no response. They keep closing the conversation. There is no option to discard tokens. I see a sign saying the season has ended. When I tap OK I then see a screen with all my tokens. I do not have enough to buy anything. Yet I keep earning suns. Clearly something wrong. Very frustrating!

I am experiencing exactly the same. I also do not have enough tokens to spend it. This is leaving me with a bad taste. How can we keep on playing if it seems impossible to log into the valley?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Can you describe what you see when tapping on the Valley board? Or better, share a screenshot od the message?
    ‘I am having the same problem. No option to discard and can’t buy anything. Can’t get into the valley. Emailed in game support and wasn’t much help at all
    Farm tag: #8CCYGC8R Level 85 very active player
    NH Toronto maple laughs 2P9L8V9J