Thread: Privacy Please - Spectating should be disabled by user

Privacy Please - Spectating should be disabled by user

Dear Supercell,
    Spectating should be disabled by user, if they do not want to be watched while attacking. I am loosing my focus if someone watch me. There has to be an option to turn it OFF.
    Thanks and have a nice day

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by trscorpion View Post
    I am loosing my focus if someone watch me. There has to be an option to turn it OF.
    Some of my clan mates have the same problem. But I think the problem is that you KNOW someone is watching, not that they're watching
    I think a better option would be a switch to show/hide spectators.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWalkerr View Post
    Some of my clan mates have the same problem. But I think the problem is that you KNOW someone is watching, not that they're watching
    I think a better option would be a switch to show/hide spectators.
    I have one guy in my clan who had stagefright. Said, "Don't watch my war attacks." So for a while I didn't. Then started watching a few seconds in "Oops. Forgot. Sorry." Now watch the whole thing and it doesn't bother him.

Sometimes I know opp clan's have watchers to (try to) psyche out our attackers. At that point we just trash their low bases til they get bored with watching base after base get 3* all the way up.

My thing is, people can watch the replay just as easy as the original attack and see the same thing. I tell my guys to get used to it.

My attitude isn't "Oh, no! Someone's watching!"

It's more "Enjoy watching me wreck your base."

50% voyeur
    50% exhibitionist

Not sure I like this.
    Would mean people could set it so they couldn't be watched, but could watch others' attack.

I watch quite a few TH12 in my friend list attack, good way to see new attacks.
    I'm sure some watch me too.

sig (c) Reaper
    Bowlers throw pineaples. Right?
    Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here.