Thread: Coming back to clash after near two year break

Centennial Club

Coming back to clash after near two year break

Just getting back into clash and I left off with what was a TH11 max heroes and offense with max TH10 defenses and walls. What is the current most efficient way to farm DE? My heroes are SO far behind max now that it's almost overwhelming. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Get your edrags up and running with loons. Super effective strat costing no dark elixir. If you can afford the $5/month get the gold pass. Super worth it.

Cheaper, faster upgrades, tons of free loot at the end of the month, free books and runes.

Supercell has made upgrading so much faster now that you’ll start closing the gap in no time.

Forum>Supercell Main>Forum Talk>Signature Shops>[GFX Shop] TerMinus Prime [TP]
    miners / Loonion / Goblins / Barch / Archers to farm de
    what league are you in right now?

Recruitment || Forum Achievements
    Want Signature/avatar/clan banner or poster? *Click here*

Depends on league, if too low can use gobarch, mid leagues giants and for upper leagues use edrags or drags

After maxing my main i started upgrading my engineered account. Farming with edrags in crystal to champ 3. From max th8 defenses to max th10 defenses it took one month with gold pass.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by TerMinus Prime View Post
    miners / Loonion / Goblins / Barch / Archers to farm de
    what league are you in right now?
    I'm currently in crystal 2. Miners seem to work fine at this level and are cheaper than edrag but I built one of my quick trains to edrag so I can start learning it for when I find my way to the higher levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Stairway2Kevin View Post
    I'm currently in crystal 2. Miners seem to work fine at this level and are cheaper than edrag but I built one of my quick trains to edrag so I can start learning it for when I find my way to the higher levels.
    no, stay away from edrags.
    slow cook times, you have to dump almost the full army on raids. simply horrible efficiency

just max your goblins and spam em

Sounds like fun. Nearly my entire clan is all players who quit (including myself) and have returned. We are all having fun relearning the game and whatnot.

A lot of us use queen walk/charge with miners to farm at TH11. With max heroes, you should have no issues with the queen walk/charge. They are quick to train and once you get used to attacking with them, I think you will find that you are 3-starring most bases. The main goal of your queen walk/charge should be to 1) kill the enemy CC, which I would say 90% of the time is not present and 2) take out the eagle, if possible.

Taking out the eagle is not necessary, but if you can you will find you can get through the base more before running out of heal spells. If you can't take out eagle, try to position dropping your miners so they will get to the eagle sooner rather than later.