Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan War I知 In/Out Green/Red flag editable by Leader

Centennial Club

Clan War I知 In/Out Green/Red flag editable by Leader

There are many people who do not update their war status to In or Out. That makes building a war roster a challenge, because you must remember who not to include, even though the green flag indicates they want in. Please let the Leader change the flags.

Or add a similar tool to make building the war roster easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornerstone1 View Post
    There are many people who do not update their war status to In or Out. That makes building a war roster a challenge, because you must remember who not to include, even though the green flag indicates they want in. Please let the Leader change the flags.

Or add a similar tool to make building the war roster easier.
    This is a pretty common suggestion that I fully support.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    This is a pretty common suggestion that I fully support.
    I am supportive but only if it is unidirectional. The leader can set the flag to red/out but cannot set it to green/in.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    I am supportive but only if it is unidirectional. The leader can set the flag to red/out but cannot set it to green/in.
    Totally agree on this one

Centennial Club
    @Supercell add this to the next update
    Nate II - Th11, LVL 168, Feisty Tigers Co-Leader
    SavageNate Jr. - Th9, LVL 110, Feisty Tigers Leader
    Feisty Tigers - LVL 1 Clan, Unranked, #22GGOG2Y9

Centennial Club
    I agree that the leader should only be able to change from green/in to red/out.

Agreed, but wouldn't care much either way. The leader who wants the player in war can just put the player in war, without turning the war button to green.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Of all the ways suggested in the past, way I would like it as suggested by someone was for the flag to have three possible states:

1) Green: Same as today, can only be set to green by player.
    2) Red: Same as today, can only be set to red by player
    3) [New state] Grey: Can only be set to grey by Leader or Coleader. They can hit a button which changes everyone's flag to grey.

That would allow the leader to clear the ballot so to speak for a new "vote". That way they can easily tell whom "voted", and what they "voted", or if they were simply a "no show".
    Last edited by rowman; August 16th, 2019 at 06:23 PM.

Crab Claw
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Of all the ways suggested in the past, way I would like it as suggested by someone was for the flag to have three possible states:

1) Green: Same as today, can only be set to green by player.
    2) Red: Same as today, can only be set to red by player
    3) [New state] Grey: Can only be set to grey by Leader or Coleader. They can hit a button which changes everyone's flag to grey.

That would allow the leader to clear the ballot so to speak for a new "vote". That way they can easily tell whom "voted", and what they "voted", or if they were simply a "no show".
    Oooh I like the grey idea. I have kicked people before who I know were less active and we were happy to have them as part of the clan, but they wouldn’t turn themselves to red. It is not the responsibility of the leader to remember everyone who can/can’t be in war, and the only way to prevent them accidentally being included was to kick them.
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    Part of Sheepdogs - woof!
    TH11 - LOJY8UUP9

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Agreed, but wouldn't care much either way. The leader who wants the player in war can just put the player in war, without turning the war button to green.
    Having it unidirectional and only to red, solves the problem of someone who shouldnt be in war and forgot to change their status. Allowing the reverse (was red and leader changes to green) gives room for an unscrupulous leader to set someone to green and then claiming innocence when they are included in war and leader expects attacks. It will happen, so not allowing it removes drama.

They can already put someone in war who was red but at least it shows the member was red to begin with.
    Last edited by Tosti111; August 16th, 2019 at 06:52 PM.